WTB Inexpensive Pontoon Boat

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by yellowlab, Apr 2, 2013.

1. yellowlab

yellowlab Active Member

Doesn't have to be fancy, but the frame and pontoons should be in good condition. Under $100

2. ndmslm

ndmslm Member

I have a creek company jet pack pontoon that was used by my wife. It not in bad shape the covers on the pontoons are a little sun bleached and the seat could use a little attention but works. Now the good parts, they have urethane bladders aluminum frame and ways about 25 lbs and 6' oars I think the boat is 6 or 7'. How bout 75$ and you pick it up.

3. Freestone

Freestone Not to be confused with freestoneangler

Paul, I'll trade you a pontoon for an Almarco, LOL!

4. yellowlab

yellowlab Active Member

HAHA, nice one... The pontoon is for a road trip and I need something collapsible and more portable as space is a premium. I had a nice Bucks Bag Bronco that I shouldn't have sold...

5. Freestone

Freestone Not to be confused with freestoneangler

Do you need it for lakes or rivers? If lakes, I still have that solid floor raft if you want to borrow it. If you need something for rivers, I could help out there too...

6. yellowlab

yellowlab Active Member

Freestone, nice offers but I'd rather not borrow anything and break it or have it stolen. We'll be traveling to glacier national park. Fishing both lakes and rivers. I think the water masters if available on the gear program would be ideal but haven't heard from Mr Scoones, yet.

7. yellowlab

yellowlab Active Member

Pm sent

8. luv2fly2

luv2fly2 Active Member

i have 2 watermasters and i love them. they bend but dont break. they wear but dont wear out. they get used but they dont get used up. they fit in the trunk of a car or in the backseat. i picked them both up on this site for $350 or less. mike w