Info for gun owners for upcoming WA election

Discussion in 'Cast & Blast' started by ribka, Jul 29, 2012.

1. ribka

ribka Active Member

2. Alex MacDonald

Alex MacDonald Dr. of Doomology

Great article, thanks Tom! Reagan Dunn's a member of our cigar & whisky club when he can make the drive over from his place in the Teanaway; he's a great guy, smart, articulate and dedicated. Inslee, on the other hand, well... I too, have ridden my bicycle up Badger Mountain road, but didn't try to get my name in the paper for doing it.

3. Gary Thompson

Gary Thompson dirty dog

I can't hardly stand it.
    I'm going to retire on Sept. 28th and I'm headed to MT for a couple of months.
    Fish and hunt til I can't stand it or until it's to cold to stand it.
    I'll get my voting by mail.
    Vote to keep America free

4. Skysoldier

Skysoldier Trout Hunter

That's awesome Gary I hope to follow your example in a few years ;)

5. Alex MacDonald

Alex MacDonald Dr. of Doomology

Wonderful, Gary! Congratulations, and good hunting!

6. Jim Ficklin

Jim Ficklin Genuine Montana Fossil

Good article. There's a reason Inslee left the east side & that was indeed a shame. We had just gathered enough feathers, the rail had been delivered, and the tar was almost warm & fluid enough to apply . . . but, that was the last time he disappointed his former eastern Washington constituents . . .

Enjoy God's Country, Gary & congrats on the retirement. I think that I'm on the "80-years-old & out" plan.

speyfisher likes this.
  7. papafsh

papafsh Piscatorial predilection

As far as gun issues are concerned, I cast my votes for the same reason I have a CWC permit, as though my life depends on it. Good article and thanks for posting it ribka.

LB

8. speyfisher

speyfisher Active Member

Love it! And I thought I was the only one advocating the return of a fine old tradition.:D