Info re Lone tomorrow

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Dave Boyle, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Dave Boyle Active Member

Seattle, Wa
    Ratings: +27 / 0
    Hi folks heading out to Lone tomorrow, anyone been out there the past fews days? I'll probably chiro for a while and then see if any decent hatches come off by trolling for a bit for a bit to peruse things at the East/South end. If anyone's got recent info to share I'd appreciate it. PMs are cool. I'll be in the blue watermaster if anyone else is out.

Cheers,

Dave
  2. Tony Tony

Lynnwood Wa
    Ratings: +59 / 0
    I was there today marked a lot of fish close to the top but I figured they were new fish planted in march so I kicked around and found a place in the middle of the lake where I started marking fish close to the bottom I tried a brown pattern no takes then I put on a olive and still no takes until I started stripping it in, seems like the fish wanted the chiromids moving I did very well after that discovery. I took a throat sample to see what the fish were feeding on and it was mostly small green daphnia hundreds of them with only a few chironomids.
    Tony
  3. Dave Boyle Active Member

Seattle, Wa
    Ratings: +27 / 0
    AArggh!!! just tied up a load of brown bombers...i've bee nreading u pre B Chan...Still have some olives ones stashed away. Were there any flies coming off? My main fix re Lone is fishing a raccoon picking up fish. Anyway, thanks for replying. I'll pm you tomorrow night, the rest of you zipper lips will have to wait tho' it's possible the whiff of skunk will precede my report :p

Thanks Tony,

Dave