Is it a mans fly fishing world??

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Kaari White, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Dipsnort New Member

Auburn, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Well, since the door has been opened...:D

CWG, have you asked your dad how he can comfortably reconcile the fact that he's still going on the trip knowing you have been told you're not welcome? Maybe there's more than meets the eye here, but from the information provided it doesn't seem right to me at all.:confused:
  2. Kaari White Active Member

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +31 / 0
    Yeah, I have. It still doesn't seem right, but he had a somewhat convincing argument of he'd pled my case, find out what really happened, and this would be the last year he'd go. Blah blah blah...

And, he's taking me to Christmas Island in January.

Seems like a fair trade to me.

-Kaari
  3. Dipsnort New Member

Auburn, WA
    That seems like a reasonable response. I didn't mean to infer that your dad was a jerk or anything. I'm sure he did the best he could under the circumstances.
  4. tythetier Fish Slayer

WASHOUGAL, WA
    Ratings: +40 / 0
    This Is Why I Fish With Smaller Groups. Less Stress With This Kinda Crap And More Water To Fish For Me. I Offer To Take My Wife (she Is My Wife Now. Yeahh) Any Time I Go Out Some Times She Goes Some Times She Stays At Home. Hell Me And My Buddies Went Up Shooting Two Weekends Ago And She Could Sling Through A Clip On The Ar-15 Just As Good As Any One Of Us Guys. She Double Fisted A Glock 40 And 9 Mm With No Problem And Lots Of Smiles After Wards.

Point Is...dont Let Egotestical Jack Asses Ruine (sp) Your Love For The Outdoors. Some People Are So Self Centered Anything Different Scares Them. You Should Just Show Up On This Trip, After All Its A Free World Right (unless They Are Going To A Pay To Play Place).

Good Luck,

Ty
  5. Itchy Dog Some call me Kirk Werner

Doo-vall
    Ratings: +444 / 1
    Tye,

Whether or not this was intentional, I believe you've coined a new favorite term:

"Egotestical"

6. otter Banned or Parked

Port Angeles, Washington
    Ty -

Yeehaw! You've invented a word for the ages Minor spelling point "egotesticle"- used to be an English teacher),
  7. tythetier Fish Slayer

WASHOUGAL, WA
    Ratings: +40 / 0
    I Knew How I Spelled It!