James Prosek at Filson

Discussion in 'Events' started by Charity Proto, Dec 29, 2005.

1. Charity Proto

Charity Proto New Member

The December 10th Book Signing and auction with world-renowned artist and author, James Prosek, at the Filson flagship store in Seattle was a huge success. Proceeds from the event were donated to Washington Trout.

“Prosek”: (From Left to Right) – World-renowned fly-fishing artist and author, James Prosek, poses with Bill McMillian, board president of Washington Trout, at the December 10th book signing and auction event at the Filson flagship store in Seattle. 10% of all book and clothing proceeds, as well as 100% of the auction proceeds were donated to Washington Trout to help further the organization’s conservation efforts

“Group”: (From Left to Right) – Jeff Greer, vice president of retail for Filson, Kurt Beardslee, executive director of Washington Trout, Mark Bale of fly rod maker, Sage Manufacturing, James Prosek, featured artist, Bill McMillian, board president of Washington Trout, and John Zannini, executive vice president and creative director for Filson, at the December 10th book signing and auction event at the Filson flagship store in Seattle.

2. Backyard

Backyard SANCHO!

Media:
    Wish I could have made this, I love me some Filson, but damn if it isn't expensive.

3. luv2fly2

luv2fly2 Active Member

it does cost but it will last for the rest of your life. i am getting a wool vest for hunting cause i deserve it. it is expensive but it looks new after many years of use. mike w