James Prosek event: endorsement

Discussion in 'Events' started by circlespey, Dec 6, 2005.

1. In case you didn't notice it on the WFF calendar, author / artist / flyfishing celebrity James Prosek is going to be in Seattle this weekend doing a book signing at Filson on Saturday.

http://www.washingtonflyfishing.com/board/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2005-12-10&e=164&c=1

James is a friend of mine and a great friend of wild steelhead and trout. He has donated his time and art and voice to several organizations that are dear to my heart, including TU, the WSC, and in this case Washington Trout which will get a cut of everything sold on the day. James is a real conservationist.

If you are interested, you should definitely try to stop by and meet James.

2. I will second this endorsement. I met james in 2000, at the annual Yale Anglers Journal Dinner in New Haven. He is unique for so successful an artist, at so young an age, that he is so humble and down to earth. And he has a giving spirit for wild fish and wilderness. Help support Washington Trout, and meet one of anglings finest artists and nicest people in James Prosek.

3. I didn't see the calendar note- is the event still on?

4. As above!

5. Invalid Event specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator