Jesse, Evan, Tylor... this for you goons

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Sean Beauchamp, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Blake Stiller

Blake Stiller Member

I love how this thread started out as a rant between some friends and has somehow turned into the "post your funniest pic of partying, pants wearing or four hands on one rod (giggity)" thread. I cant wait till i get home from work to post some more ridiculous pictures.

Anyone comin up this way to fish pass this weekend?

2. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

everything about this thread is great. it involves beer, partying, fishing, and vaginas

3. Islander

Islander Steve

I've only seen pictures of the first three...................

I'm in for a Pass Lake Bash, I've got plenty of stuff to keep the flasks full. ptyd

4. TylorStrand

TylorStrand New Member

jesse and couch I to have had some apple pie and umm it was realy good cant say that those kids from darrington high didnt bring some fun to sno-isle welding class thats for sure, a pass lake throw down in a town would be great we can play fun games like who can drink a beer faster in your float tube unpside down, and throw flamming gas cans in the ocean and watch them burn for hours. or just drink and kicks back and fish and see where the night takes us

5. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

my woman said she fully supports this outing happening so long as we carry out Tylor's suggestion of flaming gas cans

6. Blake Stiller

Blake Stiller Member

There is like some weird pond thing next to my house, we could throw flaming whatevers in there?

7. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

i'm down

8. TylorStrand

TylorStrand New Member

ya fire on water go great with fishing, helps you see at night, beer helps to, i am looking forward to it

9. Sean Beauchamp

Sean Beauchamp Hot and Heavy at yer 6

ha fished by myself again today. jackasses....

10. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Jesse's out east and you didn't even call to see if I wanted to go. how about a week from today sean? would that work for you?

11. Blake Stiller

Blake Stiller Member

Sean did i see you at pass tonight? I was in a black drift boat rowin past you towards the back of the lake, you were slammin the shoreline by the highway. Was that you?

Meat eater
    [​IMG]

12. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

if he was slammin the shoreline along the highway, spending half his time with his line caught in a tree... it was sean

13. TylorStrand

TylorStrand New Member

ya thanks for the call ass hole, I have two numbers a cell and home and no missed calls about fishing drinking nothing, dont bitch if you dont try

14. Sean Beauchamp

you dirty son of a bitch..... imma pop a cap in yo backside. :cool:

yeah that was me in the blue tube. dammit i knew that was you i should of said something i had some JD and some raniers haha.

tried out a ginormous new bunny creation and did some work today. 12 or so to hand with 2 browns around the 17" mark. nailed a swweeeeet bow too. damn nice fish. taped just a hair under 20". still a toad though. caught a boot too! i think he liked me since he was kind enough to spurt some man jazz all over my tube. wish i woulda snapped a pic. it was hanous.

do you think they liked it?

never had one swallow it like that. im pullin on it a little in the pic if i didnt pull you couldn't see the fly whatsoever, i just cut the leader didnt even try. the fly is almost 4" long too. hungry bastage.

Attached Files:

15. Sean Beauchamp

my bad for some reason i thought you were working today???? shitty. what about tomorrow? and why didnt you call me :confused:????

16. Blake Stiller

Blake Stiller Member

Yeah i was going to say something but i wasnt quite sure it was you. I think i passed you when i was headin in at dark too. Let me tell you, there are some gnarly browns in that back corner i was fishing in.

You gonna head up this way tomorrow? Im gonna go back out in the afternoon again. Lemme know

17. Sean Beauchamp

yeah i'll probably be out once again same time frame. look for a blue subie outback parked in the pullout beside the highway.

18. Blake Stiller

Blake Stiller Member

Alright ill see you out there then. I'll make sure to toss you a cold one :thumb:

19. jcalderon

jcalderon Member

two words...... SKUNKED on the fucking methow!..............i suppose thats more than two words but you get the idea...... No fish....... We had a great time drinking and watching Brock Lesnar "whoop that ass".................. and we were in beautifull country, but no feesh! I am in dire need of a trout outing...I need to see, and feel a fish or i might go mad.............. By the way.... Mike Wilson officially out drank us young bucks, and he was in the best shape of all of us come saturday morning..... Mad props.

20. Mike Wilson

Mike Wilson Yakbowbw

I have pictures of Jesse in his long johns with a hang over. The pictures go to the highest bidder. I do not drink, that was cold medicine you saw me sipping.