Jesse, Evan, Tylor... this for you goons

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Sean Beauchamp, Nov 12, 2008.

1. jcalderon

jcalderon Member

and i had no food or drink..... and got skunked...... what could be better???

2. jcalderon

jcalderon Member

P.S. thanks to zane for letting me curse his sweet boat........... and rowing me around all day...... Next time i see you out there, I owe ya a beer.

3. Zane Wyll

Zane Wyll Member

No problem Jesse next time just leave the curse at home will ya. No really I had a great time there is a spot in my boat for you guys anytime. Thanks for the boat plug I need to sell this one and get a brand new one. Tylor good luck the next few weeks your gonna need it! Thick skin you must have thick skin.

4. Blake Stiller

Blake Stiller Member

Good thing i didnt let those guys use my boat, they would of tainted it with there skunkedness.

5. jcalderon

jcalderon Member

Zane, I could go on for days about how perfect a fishing platform that skiff is. Good luck getting it sold. i think my last two weekends of getting skunked has prepared me for something good to happen, perhaps i should get the spey rod back out and get after the steelhead again

6. Zane Wyll

Zane Wyll Member

call me I will go with you we can hit said s river.

7. jcalderon

jcalderon Member

sounds good... You will be hearing from me this holiday weekend

8. Jmills81

Jmills81 The Dude Abides

ah shit, i was kidding...but Joe and I spent that day rocking steelhead to a rock a bonk sleep

good on ya for bravin a tough day

9. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

i wish there were still steelhead around here :(