Jungle Cock Source?

Discussion in 'Fly Tying' started by Jergens, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Tim Cottage Formerly tbc1415

Outer Duvall
    Ratings: +243 / 1
    Splits, color, size, density all figure into the price.

TC
  2. bennysbuddy the sultan of swing

m-ville
    Ratings: +675 / 0
    theres ton of j.c. in fly shops in canada, but just like polar bear you are not really suppose to cross back into the U.S. with it. I've bought from the guy on Ebay and think that he is more than fair in price for what you get.
  3. silvercreek Active Member

Ratings: +207 / 0
  4. Ryan Higgins Active Member

East Wenatchee, WA
    Ratings: +33 / 0
    I just picked up a JC cape from the estonia guy, $23 delivered. We'll see when it arrives, but it looked to be pretty good in the photos. Not too many splits and lots of usable looking nails.
  5. Rod Wittner Active Member

West Richland, WA
    Ratings: +57 / 1
    So I ordered a cape from the Estonia guy on Ebay. It showed up in about a week and was definitely the one shown in the ad. I paid $45 plus stamps. I am very satisfied with this transaction and would do it again.:)
  6. Ryan Higgins Active Member

East Wenatchee, WA
    Ratings: +33 / 0
    Just got my cape. It is the same one pictured. Excellent quality for $23. Most of the nails just have one split which will be fine for beginning tying and easily fixed. Arrived in about 1-1/2 weeks.
  7. vonjefe Von Jefe

Seattle
    Ratings: +7 / 0
    That's a great score from eBay. I've had similarly good luck with int'l purchases. The nails aren't perfect, but good enough for bugs you want to actually hit the drink.
  8. mlwebb New Member

Eugene, OR
    Ratings: +7 / 0
    I like ebay, just not the eastern european capes - have got nice ones from England.