JW Outfitters Pontoon Boat

Discussion in 'Watercraft' started by Scotty G, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Scotty G I lost my hat

Salmon Creek, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    I have the oppertunity to purchase a JW Outfitters 6' pontoon boat but I haven't been able to find much information about them. I will be using it on lakes and in moderate rivers. Will 6' be enough? How do they rate in quality? Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott
  2. tythetier Fish Slayer

WASHOUGAL, WA
    Ratings: +40 / 0
    Scott,

6' Is Way Too Short For Any River. It Will Be Rocky Taking It On A Lake.
    I Guess Too It Depends On How Big Of A Guy You Are. If You Are The Average Size Guy 5'10" - 6'2" This Would Not Be The Boat For You

How Much Are You Going To Be Paying For This?? If You Are A Small Guy And Are Looking For Somthing To Use Gentley On A Lake, Then Yeah It Would Be Alright.

So You Live In The Couve Huh? Shoot Me A Line Sometime And We Can Go Wet A Line. I Live In The Cascade Park Area.

Later,
    Ty
  3. Scotty G I lost my hat

Salmon Creek, WA
    The 'toon's $100, which isn't too bad, but I'm 6' 190lbs. I was a little worried about the size, I plan on spending most of my time on the N & E forks so size is kind of an issue. Thanks for your response Tythetier, I'm in the Salmon Creek area and would like to start fishing with some people from this forum. Let me know when and where you are going to be and I'll see if I can make it.

Scott
  4. Tony Mull Member

Lake Stevens, WA, USA.
    even 8's are considered a little short for rivers. a six footer is definitely a lake boat.