FS Korkers Fisherman's Mocs, size 8

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Itchy Dog, Mar 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bought these from a private EBay seller so I can't return them, though they are brand new. I can tell they really want to be comfortable shoes, but they're just too tight for my wide foot/high instep. I wear a size 8 E in regular shoes and the length is perfect. They sell for $80; I paid $70. Help a brother out of a jam and pick these up for $60 including shipping to continental US. image.jpg

2. Bump...these are really awesome Mocs and Itchy's feet are not itchy...

Itchy Dog likes this.
  3. These look like awesome wet wading mocs! They could go from the river to dinner to campfire with no problem. How do you think neo socks would impact the fit, Itchy?

4. I bid $6.34...

5. Oh, come on, those things are worth a lot more then six bucks and a few cents........

I'll go $12.68 for the pair.

6. Damn, if they weren't made for a midget like Itchy, I'd even go to $15. Those are some sweet looking kicks.

Itchy Dog likes this.
  7. Is this some sort of subtle Matrix reference?

8. So, we're at $30 for the pair with Omykiss's bid of $15 per shoe. They'll fit his wife just fine. Any other bids?

o mykiss likes this.
  9. Shoot, wish I would have seen your post earlier. Her birthday was just the other day. Would have scored some major points with her had I picked these up for her.

10. Mother's Day is just around the corner. You can gift them to either your wife or our mother.

11. Those will fit my real dog.

12. I don't think they would fit my 'real' dog. Size 10 boot beside his foot print.....maybe
    [​IMG]

13. It must feel good to finally find a pair of shoes that are too small. I'd take them off your hands but I haven't worn a size 8 since I was 7 years old.

14. I have no clever reply to this.

15. Itchy, I know the normal Korkers have the exchangeable soles. Do these come with an exchangeable high heel option so I could wear them out to dinner?

Itchy Dog, wadin' boot and Islander like this.

16. Sure you do....At least your little stubs are thick/wide!

Itchy Dog likes this.
  17. Kirk, maybe these didn't fit because your were using them as galoshes? Try taking your regular shoes off first and then slipping them on. Or maybe try greasing your legs and feet first with some tallow or chicken fat and slipping them on. If that doesn't work, take the greased feet (now you'll want to do this on carpet and not hardwoods), slide 'em into a trash bag, and then insert the foot, into the trash bag and then into the shoe. It may feel a little funny, and look a litle strange too, but then again, who will have the dry feet in the trashbags in the korkers mocs at the end of the day? That's right...You will...and that's something to feel good about right there.

flybill likes this.
  18. Trinity: I know why you're here, Neo. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for the fit. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when it found me, it told me I wasn't really looking for them so much as I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us, Neo. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did.
    Neo: Where are the size 8.5 Korker's Mocs?
    Trinity: The answer is out there, Neo, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.

flybill, Itchy Dog and Nick Clayton like this.
  19. I want those mocs!!!!

[​IMG]

flybill, Islander and wadin' boot like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.