Lake Roesiger Q's

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Allan H, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Allan H

Allan H Member

Has anyone been fishing at Lake Roesiger lately? I'm thinking about heading up there Sunday morning.

I've got a kitchen pass for tomorrow so I though I'd give the SRC's a rest and head to a nearby lake for some freshwater fishing with my toon. Being in mid summer, I'm assuming that Lake Goodwin is pretty crowded with skiers, so I scoured my my Gazetteer and came up with Storm Lake, Spada Lake, or Lake Roesiger.

I've never fished any of these lakes, but based on my searches, it sounds like the south end of Roesiger should produce some bass and maybe even a couple trout.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Allan

2. jeff bandy

jeff bandy Make my day

Media:
    Allen;
    Roesiger will be a zoo on Sunday during the day. Try one of the smaller/no motor lakes or go early/late. Good luck
    Jeff

3. Allan H

Allan H Member

Ah, maybe I'll head to Storm lake instead.

Thanks for the heads up Jeff :thumb:

Allan

4. Josh Brower

Josh Brower AKA Salmon, Trout, Steelheader

panther is just before storm lake, and holds alot of bass. there are a lot of bass to the right end of the lake from the boat launch. also alot of trout in there too.

5. lx-88

lx-88 Member

Media:
    Roesiger is open for high speed boat traffic from 10:30am to 5:30pm. In between those times don't bother fishing on the lower (south), or upper (north) lake unless you want to be tossed around by boats. Before 10:30am and after 5:30 boats must go 8mph or no wake (the slower of the two). Middle lake is really shallow, as in fifteen feet or shallower.

6. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

Media:

If you are thinking of fishing Spada from anything floating it better be from a Boat and not any pontoon boat or float tube. Being that it is Everett's source of water none of those things are allowed but a boat. And no motors of any kind.

I don't believe that this is in the regs but is posted at the lake. But I don't think that there are any Bass in that lake. And no bait of any kind is allowed.

Jim