FS Lamiglas Infinity SI 8wt 9' 2 pc Fly Rod $150

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Adrian, Mar 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrian

Adrian Active Member

I have a brand spanking new Lamiglas Infinity SI 9' 2 pc fly rod in an 8 wt. The fly rod is made from the new 3M Powerlux resin. This same material can be found in Hardy, LOOP and G Loomis rods that run $700 to $1000. It is also the same material used on the St. Croix Legend Elite. On the conventional side, the Lamiglas spinning or bait caster rod retails for $400 to $500 which is just about as pricey as conventional stuff gets. Lamiglas has never been know on the fly side. Often times when breaking into the higher end marketplace, a company will offer advanced features and "over build" to get traction and acceptance. Seeing how the conventional rod is priced at $400 to $500 it wasn't hard to connect the dots. I got into fly fishing to hold me over during the long months between salmon season. I've enjoyed chasing sea run cut throats, however I am sure I will stick to what works for me during salmon season, long noodle rods and plug herring. With that said, I need to part ways with this rod. Retails for $230 new and comes with a $40 Cordova tube with reel slot. Sacrifice at $150. Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions or comments. Adrian 206-321-1847

Attached Files:

2. Adrian

Adrian Active Member

$125 OBO. I will include delivery for the right offer.

3. Adrian

Adrian Active Member

$100 OBO

4. outfishn

outfishn New Member

is this still for sale?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.