Lanyards - How many of you guys wear them?

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Codioos, Mar 27, 2013.

1. David Loy Senior Moment

Wolf Bay
    Ratings: +333 / 2
    I wear one sometimes but still bounce back and forth with a patagonia vest I have scienced out. I like the idea of a lanyard but try to keep it light. When I wear it, I think of the tools as my "Lucky Charms". When I really wanna go light, or simply accessorize, I hang Brodin Clips from each ear with spools of tippet. Got that tip from an old Geographic.
    Kent Lufkin likes this.
  2. Olive bugger Active Member

Woodinville, WA
    Ratings: +440 / 0
    I really like it when the fly line leaves a froth on the water.
    At that time my casting style reminds a lot of people of beating a dead horse.
    Krusty likes this.
  3. Kent Lufkin Remember when you could remember everything?

Not sure
    Ratings: +1,228 / 0
    Too funny David! I can hardly imagine you as a Ubangi!

K
  4. bennysbuddy the sultan of swing

m-ville
    Ratings: +737 / 0
    Why don't you have a sunroof installed on your trucks roof ? Then you could pull up to the river open the sunroof and stand on the seat and fish, all your stuff would be handy & no walking involved..
  5. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,731 / 0
    I never thought of that. Thanks for the hint. There are so many fish close to hand I don't have to hike up and down the stream to locate the fish. I stopped at one place and held my arm out over the water and the fish all scattered. There are more fish here than at RFC. But they are very wary.

This thread has helped me reach 19,000 posts.

Thank you bennysbuddy
  6. Lugan Joe Streamer

Beautiful View, WA
    Ratings: +774 / 2
    Congrats on 19k Jim. In a few weeks you'll be at 20k. And then what?
  7. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,731 / 0
    I think I turned over 10,000. right after I moved to Montana. It's taken me over 7 years to reach 19,000. Five a day should help you all along. Or maybe 6 will make you more.