Last Minute SRC Offering

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by Jay Allyn, Jun 25, 2004.

1. Jay Allyn

Jay Allyn The Poor-Student Fly Fisher

Media:
    That was exactlly what I was tring to say earlier but it seems that post was over looked. All of these spots are listed in the article and have been in posts in the past. If nobody or just one person posted a reply then this tpoic would have disapeared and few people would have taken note of it. But by many people posting about not giving these "secret" places away then that brought a lot of attention to them. You brought some it it on yourselves. Thanks to thouse that understood.

2. Nick Andrews

Nick Andrews New Member

Media:
    No problem fishing junky, we should go fishing sometime since you are so close. I never realized how many of us live in the Kitsap County area. -Nick

3. troutman101

troutman101 Member

Media:
    Junky,

Don't worry man, these guys are too uptight sometimes. As far as I am concerned, if you advertise where you are going to meet up with other fishermen you are a good guy. Don't worry about letting the cat out of the bag, it happens on this site every day. I don;t know why Rockfish or the other guys said anything considering you wern't talking about aything secret at all. Purdy is the spot for searuns without a boat, right?

Their advice is too obvious in my opinion and your location is too obvious as well. Their point has none.

4. rockfish

rockfish Member

just a little common sense is all I was saying.wbuggar quit bass fishing for awhile since I went trout fishing up at pnp about 2 weeks ago and relized why salmon are king.
    been fishing southworth for kings and the fish are there, yesterday morning I didnt catch anything but was flyfishing for them in the drift there for giggles and had 2 of them follow my fly to the boat and swim away, sounds like you had a good day fishing for bass, I need to find them that thick.

catch and release wild sculpins

5. Jim Wallace

Jim Wallace Smells like low tide

Just realized that there is a big high tide just after 10pm here on the coast tonight with a near-full moon.
    Good conditions for black rockfish off the jetties, as they might be feeding near the surface. The wind was really whippin' yesterday afternoon. Hasn't picked up much yet (almost 9am), but if it does, it may lay back down again at dusk.
    I'm too busy this week to hit the estuaries for SRC, but now my last brain cell has begun blinking a little faster with the thought of some late evening jetty fishing. Never caught a rockfish on a fly before...this looks like a good opportunity to give it a try. Hope it ain't blowin' hard at dusk, as the wind will be straight onshore out of the North or Northwest, and the rock fishing is on the North side of the jetties here. I'll let you know if I go and how it was.

Jimbo