Leech

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Trout Master, Jun 19, 2009.

1. P.Dieter Just Another Bubba

Seattle.
    Ratings: +150 / 0
    36 boats on Saturday, yet there was room for all and fish for all. Most annoying aspect is the helicopter making concrete runs up the mountain all day long (took Sunday off, or finished job which I doubt).

Big Black Ants did very well, as did several other patterns

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. cabezon Sculpin Enterprises

Olympia, WA
    Ratings: +237 / 0
    Nice pictures, PD. I remember reading that after a long battle the White Pass ski area got permission from the Forest Service to expand. I bet what you are hearing is the construction of the new lifts to this back area (see archive.constantcontact.com/fs085/1101543244153/archive/1102324712168.html). Like you said, Leech Lake seems to handle crowds well. The fish are dispersed throughout the lake and a variety of strategies seem to be effective. I'll be up Tuesday - Thursday.

Steve
  3. Upton O Blind hog fisherman

out of state now
    Ratings: +211 / 0
    Really nice photos and great report. Man, that BT is gorgeous.
  4. ryan2202 Member

Seatac, WA
    Ratings: +2 / 0
    Those are some beautiful fish!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm loving the color of the Brookies! Trips look healthy as usual too! I'm planning a camping trip, leaving Thursday afternoon and heading back to town Saturday evening. I'm looking forward to scenes like these pictures...I'm freakin' stoked! Keep'em tight!
  5. Ty Fish?! Where?!

Buckley, Washington, USA.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Just out of curiousity, does anyone know the average depth of the lake?? :hmmm:

Tyler
  6. Wayne Kohan fish-ician

TriCities, WA
    Ratings: +97 / 0
    not very much..... maybe 6 ft?

Wayne