Lenice on opening day. Roll call?

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Tony the Trout, Feb 16, 2011.

1. I will be there :thumb:

2. I havent fished Lenice in about 15 or more years, try to avoid the crowds. Cant wait to here about this years opener. Remember all the bitching about the trollers etc etc. The crowding and what not last year.

3. There is actually plenty of room....

TM - Isn't there a certain lake we fished a "few" times last year that could have been considered crowded?

TT - I'll be there. I like to fish the opener crowds or no crowds....

MB

4. SS, not on the opener March 1st

5. Will be there with Strike Indicators on!!

6. I'll be there on March 12, but will skip the opening weekend.

7. Rick, maybe not at Lenice ,but close to it.

8. If the weather isn't to bad I'll be there. It's not too crowded on Tues. & Wed. at least it wasn't last year.

9. Don't you guys work for a living? The 1st is a Tuesday. I will try to show up on Friday or Saturday if my family's sched will allow.

Wayne

10. Nope.

11. Yeah, Steve and Ive really piss me off...damn retirees...

12. Wayne:

I work so I can fish. I can always use a few days off. And, what Roper said....

13. A couple of us far east side retirees will be going to another lake and perhaps camping for a few days. It will be weather driven however. Since we can go anytime we won't be inclined to go on opening day just because. I want to fish when I get there-not cower in camp and watch the whitecaps pound against the shore. We'll take fish whenever, no hurry. WOO-HOO-just 11 more days if the weather is good.

Ive

14. Lookin forward to seeing you Scott. It's been awhile. Don't forget the dark olive bunny leaches :)

15. will be there the weekend of the 12th for 3 days!!

16. I won't make March 1st, but I may be there the 3rd or the 4th.

Ira..

17. The extended weather forecast for the Beverly area early next week doesn't look to promising. Tuesday, high of 36 and a low of 16, Wednesday has a high of 33 and low of 21. Glad the opener isn't this weekend, low temps are forecast in the single digits. The weather will make for an interesting opener.

18. This thread is just one reason I don't fish Lenice.
    The other reasons are NFR

19. Just checked the forecast. BRRRRRRRRR! Good thing I'm tough. lol

20. This thread is one of the reasons I will fish Lenice. The others are FR and NFR.

I like crowds, hard to hide knowledge so if I'm into them I share if I'm not I listen, watch and learn. I've gained a lot of knowledge from busy waters and I've found that the fishing doesn't seem to be changed by it.

Ira..