Lenore Boat restrictions

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by JS, Jan 9, 2007.

1. JS Active Member

Ratings: +41 / 0
    I was planning on taking my Grandad up to Lake lenore sometime this winter and he isnt in winter kick boat shape so I was wondering what type of motor restrictions are there. I have seen people using electric motors there, but all I have done is bob up and down in my float tube. I have a little 13' fiberglass v hull with a 30 horse honda on it but I was sure it was illegal until I drove by for work bussiness last summer and saw someone poking along with a gas outboard. So any who just need a clarification cause the Fist and Game pamphlet dosnt make it very clear. I am just trying to keep an old man out of the water if it isnt neccicary, if it was me I would be right back in that kick boat.
    cheers
    skeels
  2. PT Physhicist

Edmonds, WA
    Ratings: +699 / 2
    Regs are clear. Electric only.

Good luck.
  3. Couleeflyfisher Member

Ratings: +5 / 0
    Lenore is closed for the winter, will re-open 3-1-2007 for catch & release, limit of one from June 1 to Nov. 30. Selective gear rules. Electric motors are allowed, gas motors prohibited.
  4. JS Active Member

I realize that, I just like to have this information for future reference. I just remembered seeing someone with a gas engine back in september or so, and I thought that I would ask.
  5. JS Active Member

By the way winter doesnt end until the end of march. But thank you for reiterating the regulations that I was looking directly at while posting :mad: this thread.
  6. PT Physhicist

Edmonds, WA
    If you were looking at the regs while posting this you would see where it says selective gear rules. Then you look in the definitions section of the pamphlet to see that means electric only, no combustion engines.

That would have saved you the time of posting this and and then getting upset when someone answers your question and simply adds that it's closed during the winter but opens 3-1-'07.:confused:
  7. JS Active Member

My bad fellas, rough day at work combined with a couple of other irritants has caused me to become that guy (ie that ass hole) who jumps cases. Anywho I knew when it opened back up but didnt convey it very well the first time, plus I am working with a half assed copy of the regs that doesnt contain the first ten pages, and my computer at work doesnt have adobe to read the regs off the fish and game web site. So once again sorry for the shortness, sometimes it just comes out of my butt;) .
    cheers
    skeels
  8. MrP Member

Bothell, WA
    Ratings: +19 / 0
    Props to you skeels. :thumb:
  9. Dale Dennis Formally Double-D

Arlington, WA
    Ratings: +5 / 0
    I am curious to know how fast you can get that 13 footer up to with that 30 HP Honda?
  10. PT Physhicist

Edmonds, WA
    Cheers. At least you're only having a bad day. I've had about 3 consecutive months of 'em.

Tight lines.:thumb:
  11. IveofIone Active Member

Ratings: +1,033 / 0
    Man, I'm glad we got that sorted out quickly! Couleeflyfisher is one of the great gentlemen and most decent guys on this board. To diss him means you are truly unaware of the caliber of quality guys posting on here. Like Silent Bob he doesn't post much but when he does you can take it to the bank. Ive
  12. JS Active Member

No diss, just a guy on the verge of throttling some people at work thats all, it just spilled onto the site. Plus unlike some I know when I am being an asshole and it usually only lasts for a second. As far as that 30 horse pushing the 13' sea swirl, lets just say it will go as fast as I want to go with a cable and pulley steering system that I rigged myself.:rofl:
    cheers
    skeels