Lets fish.

Discussion in 'Steelhead' started by Danielocean, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Danielocean

Danielocean Steelhead Virgin

My plans to fish with a couple people on the cowlitz this weekend have completely fallen through so I am left with nothing to do. Is anyone out there in the same situation, and looking for a fishing partner? I have not been on the river in over a month cause of a car accident, and I was really looking forward to getting out. Push comes to shove I will just do the Sky unfortunately. I gotta get out either way.

2. jake-e-boy

jake-e-boy No mas

Sky tomorrow? Got room in my truck and I'll be staying up in Smokey point tonight, down for stilly too

3. Danielocean

Forgot to mention I want to float also!

4. jake-e-boy

jake-e-boy No mas

And I'm out

5. Andy D

Andy D Member

if your still down to float the cow next weekend i'd be interested.

6. Danielocean

No I have plans for next weekend. I would love to float the Cow this weekend as I originally planned for three weeks ago.

7. jake-e-boy

jake-e-boy No mas

Have free shuttle rig, no float options but if someone has room for an extra body...

8. plaegreid

plaegreid Saved by the buoyancy of citrus

Danielocean, post a picture of your face so I know who to throw rocks at as you float by me on the sky.

Also because Golfman wanted me to draw you catching regenbogen troots.

CLO and jake-e-boy like this.
  9. jake-e-boy

jake-e-boy No mas

Can I joinz in the rock throwing???

10. Danielocean

I do not understand why you would want to throw rocks at someone floating by. However, I think a simple wave, and a hello would be better.

11. plaegreid

I would throw rocks to throw you off your game. You don't know it, but I've been trying to beat you to a steelhead on a fly. Rezzies don't count.

12. Danielocean

plaegreid, I stopped chasing for steelhead to beat the other guy a long time ago. I wish you nothing but pissed off chrome. Even if it is before me.

plaegreid, FinLuver and jake-e-boy like this.
  13. plaegreid

Noooo, quit being reasonable, Danielocean, you ruin my fun!

14. Bummer...definitely would have gone. Just saw this as I sit typing at 9:01 on Saturday morning when I should be on some river. The one morning we don't have blinding sun and I sleep in. Hope you had some luck.