NFR License Plates

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by freestoneangler, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Kevin J. Burnham

Kevin J. Burnham Active Member

Media:
    This state friggin sucks hind tit !!! Let's see now we have one with a flower. We have a cool music one Not !! We have the awesome square dancing one I think the only state bye the way !! We have a ski @ boarding one I guess that's ok. Then we have the worst of all a neat o biker one. Yes those friendly dudes that just love following rules and pissing me off. Let's not have with a fish oh no not a fish !!!!!

2. Eric Denny

Eric Denny Summer is over but I'm still fishing!!

Old man I seen one of those today it was a idaho plate and had a cutt on it nice plate. Why don't we have any like that?

3. GAT

GAT Dumbfounded

I'm not exactly sure which salmon the one on the plate is supposed to represent... The colors are kind'a weird. I only know it's supposed to be a salmon because it indicates "salmon". :)

[​IMG]

I'm surprised WA doesn't offer some manner of andromous fish plate. Perhaps someone should suggest it?

(Whatever you do, don't let them use a bass or a carp!!!)

4. Bruce Baker

Bruce Baker Active Member

Good question Gene. I don't know how true this is or not, but I had heard that when the Wildlife Program was putting the wildlife plates in motion, they asked the Fish Program to join in. The regime at the time was not interested. However, that tune changed when they became aware of how popular the plates were going to be. A salmon plate was then in the works, but by then it was too late and either the required number of signatures was not gotten and/or the moratorium on special plates kicked in. I have no idea if it will be resurrected.

5. cuponoodle breakfast

cuponoodle breakfast Active Member

I just got a new plate for my truck last week. I went with the "Washington Wildlife" deer plate. The green matches my truck.