FS LIQUIDATING more flyreels from my collection, Hardys, Charltons, Orvis, Zwarg, Vom Hofe

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by simpleinterest, Nov 13, 2012.

1. simpleinterest Member

burlington, washington
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Emerging from a nine month hiatus from selling off fly reel collection. Sold over 150 on ebay and WFF.
    Still have Charltons, Makos, Zwargs, AW Walkers, Vom Hofes, over 40 Hardys including St George, Zenith, Princess and many Marquis multipliers. Sage 509's, Hardy Salmon 2,s, Orvis DXR's, HSR's, and SSS's. Even a couple Mt Rainier plus Orvis/hardy CFO multi's.
    Satisfied buyers, Ed from BC got mint Bogdan 300M, Hardy Salmons sold via WFF to greg h, paul kim, evan slater,
    and sold 6 reels to john clark of NY.

added 605 am nov 14
    Just posted 3 pictures of Sage 509 ser # 1230 in WFF photo gallery price $250

Just posted 2 pictures of Hardy Marquis Salmon 2 + spare spool and Hardy pouch in WFF gallery, price $260 plus shipping. 625am Nov 14th. NOW HELD for STEELIE MIKE. 11.14. 105pm SOLD TO Mike.

Posting under a different thread Hardy St George 3 3/4 mkII with very good agate. Please post inquiries there. I am sorry if I have not responded to each of you quickly, I have been swamped with PM's and replys and to make things more orderly, I will list each reel with a n inquiry separately with price, description, etc. 11.14 110pm

Now listed (closes on Sat Dec 1st) on ebay: (1) Hardy Marquis 7, (2) Hardy Gold Sovereign 7/8, (3) HARDY Princess multiplier, (4) EVH leather fly reel case 1/0 or 01 SOLD, (5) two Hardy featherweight multiplier spools SOLD, (6) Hardy Zenith std in box SOLD, (7) Orvis HSR 8/9 multiplier NIB, (8) Bronson multi royal 380 SOLD updated 12.5.2012 443 am
  2. Tom Johnston Been around a while

Lala land!
    So you got some prices?
  3. alexct New Member

Reddin g, Connecticut

Hi I am interested in the Sage, Marquis multi, CFO Multi, Mt. Ranier, and any ATH / Ari Hart reels.....
  4. speysack New Member

B'ham
    Looking for a nice English made Hardy Marquis salmon no. 2 and 1.thx!
    • Good Seller / Buyer Good Seller / Buyer x 1
    • List
  5. coastal chrome New Member

blodgett, or
  6. coastal chrome New Member

blodgett, or
  7. coastal chrome New Member

blodgett, or
  8. wayne syn New Member

Northern California
    Would like more details. Love your collection of reels.
  9. simpleinterest Member

burlington, washington
    Sorry that did not list specific items and prices, not up to selling speed yet, will take some photos of fly reels members have shown specific interest in and conjure up some prices. I will also sell different reels on ebay.

First example,
    Sage 509 (serial number 1230) purchased from dec hogan feb 11, 2004 (I taught dec and scott odonnell fly tying in the 80's when both where at whidbey in a fidalgo fly fisher class, we also fished the stillly a bunch at that time), has white dacron backing w/o line and light rim rash. I fished it twice on the Dean River, see Lower Dean River Lodge main page. The guy in blue is me releasing a steelhead with Billy Blewett watching (small photo right mid page). $250
    If interested, please call at 360 840 6012

Just uploaded 3 photos in WFF gallery of the sage 509 1230. jeb 620am nov 14th
  10. simpleinterest Member

burlington, washington
    Hi Alex, please see reply to Tom.
    Will photo Sage 509 ser # 1230 today or thursday for you and post to this thread or you may call me at 360 840 6012 and I will email photos direct to you.
  11. simpleinterest Member

burlington, washington
    Just pulled HM Salmon 2 with spare spool out to photo. Both spools are all polished silver, also has one Std Hardy blue and creme reel pouch. Call me at 360 840 6012. price is $260 plus shipping.

Just uploaded 2 photos of Hardy Marquis Salmon 2 and spare spool and hardy case to WFF gallery. jeb 625am nov 14th
  12. simpleinterest Member

burlington, washington
    Wayne, please contact me at 360 840 6012. I have over 100 to sell and I have been photoing individually as interest is shown and then setting prices so I am not overwhelmed. Will send photos and set prices for any reel you are interested in. The collection was great before I sold off the first 160. The Bogdan 300M was unbelieveable. Sold it on WFF, to Ed from BC. Old thread shows pics I believe.
  13. coastal chrome New Member

blodgett, or
    What charltons do you have? You can send info to ibis32@live.com
    Thank you and tight lines, John
  14. simpleinterest Member

burlington, washington
    John
    sent email re your interest in 8550C tarpon Charlton
  15. Steelie Mike Active Member

Camas, WA
    Ratings: +24 / 0
    I will take the Salmon off your hands if you still have it.
  16. Big Tuna Member

Wenatchee, Washington
    Ratings: +39 / 0
    Do you have any 509 spools you're unloading?
  17. KerryS Ignored Member

Sedro Woolley, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +1,749 / 0
    I live in Sedro. Is there anyway I can stop by and see what you have and make offers?
  18. Brady Burmeister Active Member

OH
    Ratings: +134 / 0
    I'd be interested in Zenith spools if you have any.
  19. simpleinterest Member

burlington, washington
    Sorry Big Tuna
    Have 4, but they are not for sale at this time.
  20. simpleinterest Member

burlington, washington
    Hi Kerry
    Would be happy to meet you at Cook Rd Starbucks at mutually agreeable time and show a few fly reels.
    Need to know what you are interested in purchasing so I could bring them.
    If interested please call me at 840 6012.