Livingston Boat for Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by pez, Oct 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am moving to the Maine/New Hampshire area in a few months and must sell my boat. I am very sad because it's a great boat but I know someone will put it to good use.
    It's a 13 ft Livingston with a 35hp Evinrude 2 stroke. The engine runs very well and I just had the water pump and thermostat replaced less than 8 weeks ago.

I bought it 2 years ago and did much work and had intended to do more but alas life is like that.

I added bow rails, lights, new steering cable, re-painted the topside and built a center console as well as more comfortable seat to sit and spot fish. She is light (I tow it with a small subaru and generally fish alone) and easy to launch. Perfect for one to two fly folks. It's great for searuns and that is mainly what I use it for, though it was great for the hood canal chum run which is coming up.
    Has a trailer (though not galvanized) to which I added new lights this year. Also a deep cycle battery, 6 gal tank and an extra gas can. I also have extra topside paint and a cover for it. You can run around a lot and it costs less than many other boats that are less seaworthy.
    If you added an electric motor ( as I had intended) you would have a real machine on your hands.

Asking $2800 but will consider all reasonable offers. Please PM me or call 360-456-1093 I'm located in Olympia

Todd

Attached Files:

2. What year is the motor?

3. I believe it's a 1983.

Runs very well. Boat does 22+ knots with just me in it.

4. I'm serious. I'm moving. I must sell this boat. Alkl reasonable offers considered. I'll be placing a nespaper ad today.
    Be ready for the hood canal chum run. Fish for cutts all winter and into the spring. No competition for beach space.

5. Price Reduced...$2500

6. Still available. I have some interested folks. Don't miss out.:D

7. double bump

8. The price is still quite a bit high for the market value. Come down some more, and I can have cash in you hand quickly as I am right in town. :thumb:

9. Bill,
    I sent you a PM

10. Bumped the price down to $2000/obo. :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.