Livingston Boat for Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by pez, Oct 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pez "Say, nice bead head earring"

Olympia, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    I am moving to the Maine/New Hampshire area in a few months and must sell my boat. I am very sad because it's a great boat but I know someone will put it to good use.
    It's a 13 ft Livingston with a 35hp Evinrude 2 stroke. The engine runs very well and I just had the water pump and thermostat replaced less than 8 weeks ago.

I bought it 2 years ago and did much work and had intended to do more but alas life is like that.

I added bow rails, lights, new steering cable, re-painted the topside and built a center console as well as more comfortable seat to sit and spot fish. She is light (I tow it with a small subaru and generally fish alone) and easy to launch. Perfect for one to two fly folks. It's great for searuns and that is mainly what I use it for, though it was great for the hood canal chum run which is coming up.
    Has a trailer (though not galvanized) to which I added new lights this year. Also a deep cycle battery, 6 gal tank and an extra gas can. I also have extra topside paint and a cover for it. You can run around a lot and it costs less than many other boats that are less seaworthy.
    If you added an electric motor ( as I had intended) you would have a real machine on your hands.

Asking $2800 but will consider all reasonable offers. Please PM me or call 360-456-1093 I'm located in Olympia

Todd

Attached Files:

2. Bill Douglas blue collar dirtbag

Olympia, Washington, USA.
    What year is the motor?
  3. pez "Say, nice bead head earring"

Olympia, WA
    I believe it's a 1983.

Runs very well. Boat does 22+ knots with just me in it.
  4. pez "Say, nice bead head earring"

Olympia, WA
    I'm serious. I'm moving. I must sell this boat. Alkl reasonable offers considered. I'll be placing a nespaper ad today.
    Be ready for the hood canal chum run. Fish for cutts all winter and into the spring. No competition for beach space.
  5. pez "Say, nice bead head earring"

Olympia, WA
    Price Reduced...$2500
  6. pez "Say, nice bead head earring"

Olympia, WA
    Still available. I have some interested folks. Don't miss out.:D
  7. pez "Say, nice bead head earring"

Olympia, WA
    double bump
  8. Bill Douglas blue collar dirtbag

Olympia, Washington, USA.
    The price is still quite a bit high for the market value. Come down some more, and I can have cash in you hand quickly as I am right in town. :thumb:
  9. pez "Say, nice bead head earring"

Olympia, WA
    Bill,
    I sent you a PM
  10. pez "Say, nice bead head earring"

Olympia, WA
    Bumped the price down to $2000/obo. :thumb:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.