Lone Lake Trip on 1-2-2011

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Chef, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Islander Steve

Langley, Wa..
    Ratings: +163 / 6
    With chocolate chip cookies available, I might not even make it too the water!!
  2. Chef New Member

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    lol.

Warning: if you see a cookie crumb trail on the water and it leads to islander, we all need to stop fishing and have an intervention.
  3. Mark Horwath Member

everett wa.
    I will be bringing my drift boat if any one wants to stay out of the water,I have room for one, or if you need a break. Looking forward to meeting everyone "Happy New Year"
  4. Gregg Lundgren Now fishing on weekdays too!

N. Edmonds / Mukilteo, WA
    Ratings: +89 / 0
    I will be driving a silver Honda Odyssey, and my boat is a royal blue WaterMaster. See you at the launch or on the water tomorrow!
  5. Chef New Member

Seattle, WA
    there will be COOKIEs. Just got done making them. Double chocolate chip fudge and peanut butter. yummmmy
  6. Irafly Active Member

Everett, Washington, USA.
    Ratings: +914 / 1
    I'm there. Anyone want to share ferry expense? I live in Everett, I can either meet you there or you can park at my place.

Ira..
  7. Islander Steve

Langley, Wa..
    Hi, my name is Steve......and I'm a CCC-aholic.

I'll have my red pontoon if I can figure a way to get it on or in the truck, or my grey plastic boat. I'll bring some bugs if I get off my lazy butt and do some tying.
  8. Irafly Active Member

This is a great way to start 2011 off right! I'm Ira I'll also be in a Spring Creek Hopper and my friend Kristy will be with me, we'll have tent heater to keep our hands warm. Paddle on over if you need a quick burst of warm air. We are planning on catching the 8:00 AM Ferry.

Ira..
  9. guitarfisher Jeff W.

SLC, UT
    Ratings: +5 / 0
    I'm Jeff Wagner - I'm an unabashed fresh water fishing freak and I will join the group tomorrow morning. I'm looking forward to meeting ya'll and ripping some trout lips - barbless of course! ;) I'll be in a silver Tacoma with a gray Buck's Bag quad pontoon.
    ptyd
  10. Mark Yoshida Active Member

Seattle WA
    Ratings: +52 / 1
    Wife said I am good to go. I will be in the red Southfork pontoon. (Green PFD) Silver Ford Ranger.
  11. Mark Horwath Member

everett wa.
    Well after checking the ferry prices for a truck and trailer, I think I'll have to settle on my tube instead of my drift boat. will be on the 7am ferry.
  12. Caveman Member

N/A
    Ratings: +15 / 0
    Small truck with small trailer is $14
  13. Gregg Lundgren Now fishing on weekdays too!

Is there parking on the Mukilteo side where Mark could leave his vehicle? He could throw his float tube and gear into my van for the crossing.
  14. Steve Kokita FISHON206

Burien, Washington
    Ratings: +108 / 0
    Hey Islander,

Is there ice on Lone?? We were at the coast and lot of fresh water on the way had ice....hope not. I'm planning on going, will be in the blue Dodge Dakota with a small blue pram!---Steve
  15. Irafly Active Member

We will have to where name tags.

Nice thing about my boat is I'll more likely than not be out there with the only woman in it. Although it will be nice to see at least one other woman on the water.

Ira.
  16. Jeff Dodd Active Member

Langley, WA
    Ratings: +323 / 0
    My wife says there is ice in the shallows on the south end of the lake. We can't see the north end from the house.

I was gone yesterday returned tonight just now and it's too dark to check.
  17. scottflycst Active Member

Ozark Mtn springwater
    Ratings: +24 / 0
    Yes Gregg, Just to the south of the ferry terminal, on your left at the bottom of the hill, there is a park with public parking.
  18. Gregg Lundgren Now fishing on weekdays too!

I guess the good news is that according to the weatherman the low temperature tonight is only 30* reached at 10pm. At that point we are warming to a balmy 33* by 8am. High temperature tomorrow of 40* at 1pm.
  19. guitarfisher Jeff W.

SLC, UT
    Ratings: +5 / 0
    I was on the lake Thursday and didn't encounter any ice, but didn't go to the extreme south end. It has been chilly the last few nights, but I'm guessing it's still wide open.
  20. Islander Steve

Langley, Wa..
    Just got back from the hockey game so I don't know if there is ice or not. The south end is pretty shallow, so I'm figuring it should be ok at the ramp side. It should be cold though, temps are in the high 20's right now. I should be over around 11:30-noon, I don't fish early.