Long Rods

Discussion in 'Spey Clave' started by o mykiss, Nov 18, 2011.

1. fredaevans

fredaevans Active Member

Sorry for the delay getting back to you; have the Bloody Flu (so much for the shot); couple of hours 'awake' and my chins resting on my chest. Nap time.

I'd love to try the lightest one; rarely use a rod over a 8 wt. Most happy to re-reimburse you for postage, I'll PM you my address.

Fred

2. fisshman26

fisshman26 Member

The lines are integrated with a color change in the running line from the head. They will turn over sinking poly leaders and with proper casting technique will do the trick with sink tips as well.
    The Deercreek 15ft 8/9 is excellant with the 75ft 9/10 Carron.
    Fred, I have cast a couple of the lines on both those Burkies and I am sure you will like the 55 8/9 I have your address so it will be on its way, when you are done I have another place for you to send it, i will fill you in by PM
    Cheers

3. fredaevans

fredaevans Active Member

Puppy Hunts; have an 'empty reel' ... I am a 'tackle tart' ... at the ready. Will give same a go and forward on to the next lucky Fella/Fellaette. Is that how you'd spell that??? Ohoooo Noooooooo !!! INTERNET 'Spell chucker' (pun intended) just gave me a word choice/correction that shouldn't be posted!!!!

YIKES, one correction away from a REALLY!! MY BAD!!!!!!
    Fred