Looking for a canoe or two bad shape ok

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Curtis, Dec 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curtis

Curtis New Member

Media:
    Looking for a canoe or two, the cheaper the better. I am broke but of course I still want a canoe! Holes are ok as long as they arent the length of the canoe. Any suggestions would also be appreciated!!
    Curtis

2. pwoens

pwoens Active Member

Media:
    Home Page:
    I have a fiberglass Clipper Tripper, think its a 17 footer? Bought new for roughly $2200.00. It got overweighted with snow one winter and suffered a few cracks. They have since been fixed (re-fiberglassed) and is now stronger than original. It could use a paint job where the cracks have been fixed. It has adjustable seats and is designed to carry alot of cargo, yet it is very lightweight....I can portage (SP) it myself cause it has the shoulder rest in the center of the canoe for putting it on your shoulders.

Im not sure what a "repaired" Clipper fiberglass canoe is worth so make me an offer. I never really thought about getting rid of it so if I dont, its not that big of a deal. Maybe some trading would work too?? Items such as guns, scopes, gun related items, rods, reels, gear of any nature, xbox or ps2, whatever??? Drop me an email if your interested.
    ~Patrick ><>

3. Warren Perry

Warren Perry Grizzly 6

Media:
    I have a 15 foot canoe that I have had for about 3 years. I am looking to sell it and use the revenue to off set the cost of a pontoon. I used it less than 30 times and it is in good to excellent condition. It was made by a company called Au Sable. It is very stable, I have even stood up in it to cast. I will be willing to deal with you so make me an offer. I paid $360.00 for it in 2001.

Send me an email at wperry977@earthlink.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.