Looking for a Fly Fishing Partner (Perferably a lady age 21-25)

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by drutledg, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kodiaksalmon

kodiaksalmon Jeff B.

Not in police per se, but am in law enforcement, border patrol, environmental response, and search and rescue.

I'm a CG helicopter flight mechanic. And that's my good side you're seeing in the first pic hanging out of the helo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. What's that line about "old age and trickery will overcome youth and strength." I know more than a few folks your father's age who you could learn a trick or two about fishing and "getting down to the river!"

Dick

3. obiwankanobi

obiwankanobi Active Member

Your job looks fun compared to mine!! I would send you a picture of what I do on a daily basis, but an office with a chair and desk is not that exciting to look at.

Yes, we all get picked on. I still feel like the last kid picked on a dodgeball team. The fat kid went third, then the down syndrome one, then me.....bawling:

My buddy rose this one on a Trico last weekend. Small for this water(Cedar), but still descent size.

4. Porter

Porter Active Member

SNL skit :rofl: Amazing what a man in uniform can do to a wff thread :beer2: :beer2:

5. drutledg

drutledg Banned or Parked

Hey Jason, nice to meet you! My football days seem years ago, yet they were only four years ago. I don't know if you'd wanna see my football pictures...maybe the stats? Working for the WSP is rewarding, though!

6. drutledg

Na, youth and strength always triumph the old age. I feel for those old aged guys we pull over. They got the shot gun hanging in their pickup, and chewin going 90 back to Hicksville (Maple Valley). I pound this area and it's pretty crazy what you come across. Hey Jeff...sweet pics. My uncle works in the USCG and loves it. He's out of Neah Bay. Just sweet pics man. Good stuff. And to all the older one's out there...I still got some love for you...just have to sport the young age...you know...

7. GATOR9

GATOR9 Hey you guys

Welcome to the site, you will indeed find entertainment here as well as some FF knowledge. You must remember though that you will become my age as well as Old Man's age. I'm only 58yrs. but I do feel older at times, and as long as I keep getting new parts, knees, shoulders, rebuilt thumbs, I just keep going and going and going. I am retired law enforcement (Yakima County) and just look what you have to look forward to. As long as you (in your own words) show us old ones love just remember I may be one you pull over and I will indeed want you to show me the loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Good fishing to ya.

8. Porter

Porter Active Member

drutledg ...just curious, what you would do if you were out on the MFS or Cedar fishing and saw some thiefs breaking in on a parked car? You will soon find out that it happens often from the number of members reports.

For all the posts we have about car break-ins on the Stilly, Snoqualmie, Eastern Washington Waters and etc.....it is nice to know we have this guy, drutledg, out there at times not only patroling but fishing too. :beer2:

9. kodiaksalmon

kodiaksalmon Jeff B.

Not if you have your shirt off again. :rofl:

Thanks. If he's at NB, I've probably met him. I hoisted with those guys just the other night...and have a flight tonight as well.

10. OhioOutdoorsman

OhioOutdoorsman New Member

11. Gary Thompson

Gary Thompson dirty dog

Welcome to WFF trooper Rut.
    I hope you keep your pants rolled up or put your wader on cause the stuff gets kinda deep here on the site.
    My dear ole dad was a LEO so I know what you have to deal with out there on the roads.
    If ya ever get over to the dry side and want to hit RF or some of the desert lakes let me know and Sharon and I would be happy to show ya around.
    Sharon's ex was WSP now retired.
    Welcome aboard mate, we got your 6.

12. Bryan Williamson

Bryan Williamson Willybethere

Go to MT or ID, I see quite a few females there who not only fish but can handle the sticks on your drift boat as well.

13. obiwankanobi

Where? I want one that looks like my avatar and can handle a two handed rod!!!:p

14. Bryan Williamson

Bryan Williamson Willybethere

Don't we all!

15. fullerfly

fullerfly Calvin Fuller

Maybe you should try the fishing goddess... I hear she can be a real treat to fish with!

16. obiwankanobi

With a name like that she has to be a total hottie!!!:rofl: :rofl:

17. Keith Hixson

Keith Hixson Active Member

I'm almost 62. That's me standing on top of Mount Adams. I'm hurt that you all think the over 60 bunch can't keep up.bawling:

Keith:)

18. shawn k

shawn k Member

19. obiwankanobi

Here is one that seems to like the outdoors and looks about in that age range!!!

[​IMG]

20. drutledg

Porter - Hey great to meet you. Yeah, I've come across two fools who thought it'd be fun to break in to some vehicles up by the Dutch Miller Gap Area. I was fishing at the time and hauled ass back to my truck when I heard the glass. It wasn't my truck, but a friend of mine's who was fishing some 3/4 of a mile down river. I still had my pistol on me, but I didn't shoot them (teenagers 18years old), but actually called in the KCSO (King County Sheriff's Office) to have these youngsters dealt with appropriately. It's sad it's come to this on many area rivers and lakes, but that's right...you have me out there and I thought you might enjoy that story a bit. Take Care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.