Looking for a Lenore Report...

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by David Holmes, Mar 29, 2006.

1. I'm heading out there on Saturday, so has anyone been out to Lenore recently? Which end did you fish, what time of day and what did you get them on?

Feel free to post or PM me. Thank you.

2. same deal, i will be out there for the weekend and it would be nice to hear a report. thanks.

3. fished a couple of hours at the end of the day last saturday... tons and i mean tons of guys on the north end. it looked like the guys were stacked up stadium style... picture qwest field with everyone in the stadium casting flies. also a couple of guys poaching at the creek... tried to call to report them, but... no cell reception.

water temp seemed good and the fish are in... so go and do some battle.

andy

4. Andy,

You didn't mention if you got into any fish?

Maybe Dry Falls opening will suck some of those anglers away from Lenore.

5. Fished North Beach for an hour or so after work tonight. Landed 3, lost 1, missed 2. One on sz 12 Olive Chironomid w/red wire, clear glass bead. Fish started taking stuff on surface so got 2 more on Adams sz 18.

6. Was there on Monday, tried to beat the crowd, fish were stacked on the northshore, get one taker out of 5, alot were snagged in the motor. Finally got in my tube, found some eager to take my #12 bead head, black chironomid, hard to find the biters when they are schooled up chasing each other around at your feet. When you go this weekend be ready for COMBAT FISHING.

7. thanks for the reports guys

8. im just bought a new pontoon boat and im chomping at the bit to dump it in, ill be in the orange colorado say hi if you see me.