WTB Looking for a pram

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Solitude, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am in the Tacoma/Seattle area and am still looking for an inexpensive pram. I tried a 10 foot jon boat, but was not impressed. I fish out of my pontoon boats, but would like a pram, so I can take my fishing buddy (French Bulldog) with me.

Thanks
    Dave

2. There's a nice pram in Battle Ground for I believe $350 on craigslist

3. Thanks Jim.

I am going to check that out right now!

4. Thanks Tony. I saw that and tried to get in touch with them, but have not heard back.

5. I know a guy on Whidbey selling a very nice 8' Smith Brothers mahogany boat for $650. Comes with oars, and two anchors. It looks like it is new and was built just a few years ago.

PM me if you would like contact info.

Jeff

6. Thanks Jeff. I sent you a message.

7. There is 10 foot aluminum pram made by redwood manufacturing on CL for $1250. If it were closer to me,
    I would buy it. This is a highly desired pram that rarely is advertised for sale. Do yourself a favor and spend
    alittle more for a lifetime boat. You will not be disappointed. The seller has great pics. Take a look. If you
    have a problem finding the ad, pls let me know.

8. Oct 14 12 ft. boat in the CL just put in Pram Boat side bar of CL should come up

9. I saw the ad for a white v-bottom 12 foot boat, but not a fly fishing pram.....am I missing something?

10. send me a pm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.