looking for a set of Breathable waders

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by agent montana, Oct 1, 2004.

1. agent montana This Must be a sickness!! MARINATE!!!

Groove City!
    Ratings: +15 / 0
    my waders just got shot and damn if I don't need a new pair..anyone got a set laying around they wanna let go of??? Let me know!
  2. spanishfly Steelberg

Issaquah, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    I have a brand new pair of SIMMS Gore-tex lights size (large). Never been worn with tags in the box. Let me know $170.00 firm :thumb: You save on tax possible shipping as well. Let me know.

Regards,

Dennis
  3. agent montana This Must be a sickness!! MARINATE!!!

Groove City!
    Ratings: +15 / 0
    Breathable waders....

Well if I hadn't took up a great opportunity on a new Loomis this weekend I would be able to buy them right now..Give me a couple of weeks and let me see what I can come up with.. If you sell before I can gather the dineros let me know...Thanks for the heads up..
  4. Denny Active Member

Seattle, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +46 / 0
    Free waders?!?!

So, you place an ad saying that you're looking for waders, but don't have money to buy any? Am I reading your response to spanishfly correctly?

By the way, it might help if folks knew what size waders are you trying to find? Neoprene/rubber or canvas/breathable, or . . . ?
  5. MacRowdy Idaho Resident Craftsman/Artisan

Ashton, Idaho
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Don't clown on my man Agent Montana. He asked a question. Got a response and responded to spanishfly accordingly.

Hell I could have jumped on here and said: "Yeah I've got some old dan baileys that are bullet proof and all I want is $40 for them" and Agent Montana would be droppin some cash on me immediately. Sure he could have said: "here's my size and price range" but what the H?

His size is large and as he stated he's looking for breathable waders.

Neoprene you ask? Rubber? Canvas? Not breathable.

MAC