Looking for Drift Boat

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by weekend warrior, Apr 22, 2004.

1. weekend warrior Member

Ft. Leonard Wood, MO
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    anyone interested in selling their drift boats? aluminum or fiberglass, i dont care. Let me know

thanks
  2. Peter Pancho Active Member

Gig Harbor,WA
    Ratings: +8 / 0
  3. richard5wt New Member

LaConner, WA, USA.
    richard5wt
    I have a Willie's 15 foot aluminum drift boat and Baker trailer for sale, $2500 Includes canvus top, two Sawyer wooden oars, one spare Sawyer fiberglass oar, four rod holders, anchor, licensed through 2004, good condition.
  4. weekend warrior Member

Ft. Leonard Wood, MO
    hey could you send me a picture of your drift boat? Where abouts are you located. and can you tell me everything you can about your boat? thanks
    dave
  5. Jack panther New Member

Hi I have a custom built wood boat for sale. This drift boat has front and rear knee braces and swivel seats. The guide seat is adjustable and there is a front dry storage box. I'm selling the boat complete ready to fish with oars anchor, anchor system, and trailer! This is a must see boat. Let me know if your intrested
  6. nomlasder Active Member

Burien.
    Ratings: +111 / 0
    I have a couple of boats available. let me know if you would like to take a look at them.
  7. weekend warrior Member

Ft. Leonard Wood, MO
    as of right now im looking for aluminum or fiberglass, do you have any that you are selling if so please contact me at lowedav@cwu.edu
    thanks
    dave