Looking for Fins

Discussion in 'Watercraft' started by Sampei, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Sampei

Sampei Member

Hello, does anyone have a pair of float tube fins they want to sell? I am looking for a pair to go with my newly acquired tube. Thanks!

2. Ed Call

Ed Call Mumbling Moderator Staff Member

Media:
    Thrift stores, Good will and such might find you a cheap starter pair while you save up for some Omega Navigator flip fins or some Adjustable Force Fins.

3. sportsman

sportsman Active Member

Matteo, glad to see you posted in the classifieds..you'll get better results there. I have seen several pairs of scuba fins for sale on Craigslist in the last 2 weeks, 25-50 bucks. These fins usually sell for 100-150 new, so they are good quality. The average pair of scuba fins will do a great job for you, I used 2 different sets of my scuba fins for many years: they work just fine for your needs. They work way better than the low priced float tube fins that you see around, but those are designed to wear boots and you said you were just going to wear your neoprenes. I might have a used pair of the slip on neoprene booties that I showed you for sale...I'll let you know. Call the local dive shops they often sell loaner pairs of fins.

4. Sampei

Sampei Member

I didn't event think about scuba fins, I thought I would need to use shorter fins. I have a pair of Mares that I use for scuba, so i'll give those a try! Thanks for the the tip!