looking for info on UFM fly rod

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by huibgeselschap, Jan 28, 2014.

1. huibgeselschap

huibgeselschap Member

Hi,
    I just bought a UFM Super Pulser CGF 904 2pcs and would like to learn more about it, found out UFM seems to be (or was) a good blank maker, but kept to the Japanese market.
    Would be great to learn more about it, google didnt bring much though...

regards
    huib

2. dfl

dfl Active Member

UFM Super Pulser CGF 904-2 is the latest stealth technology used by the NSA to monitor citizens suspected of planning international terrorist attacks. Using this devise it also monitors non denominational Sunday Schools, small town festivals that include beauty queen contests and dock dog contests sponsored by Cabellas for it is now an open secret, in the intelligence community, that all of these have been infested by al Quaida with the aim of a swift and brutal overthrow of Camp Fire Girls of America with the intent of getting one of their operatives elected Governor of Texas. To date the biggest problem al Quaida has had is identifying recruits with low enough IQ to qualify as Governor of Texas. It seems that an IQ equal the square root of their size is necessary to get people to believe they can experience eternal bliss in the company of 70 virgins who keep their knees clamped tightly enough together to be a reliable source of cold pressed disk shaped shield plates made of feromolybdaniun used in space craft, by blowing themselves up. They do not understand the word "ouch". Al Quaida has a lot of these. However it has been ascertained that to be Governor of Texas requires a maximum IQ of the cube root of the shoe size of the average two year old child in Texas. Al Qusida continues to struggle with this problem as while they have really dumb members they are not this dumb..

So with this insight into the thinking of the intelligence community several possibilities are now obvious:

1. You huiibgeselschap are a member of an Eskimo sleeper cell hiding in Europe planning an attack on the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA'S highest holy day doming up on Feb. 2, 2014 (that's an inside joke only Americans will get) and the NSA is onto your nefarious scheme; or

2. You have become an unwitting triple agent being manipulated by by the Texas GOP, the Girl Scouts of America cookie sales management committee (arch enemies of the Camp Fire Girls of America), and the International Jews for Jesus Federation to some unkown nefarious ends.

Either way you need to be watched.

Enter 1lc85g&}}99@354hhu on your key board now to block the NSA from monitoring you activity on Washington Fly Fishing Forum. You have been warned.

Porter, Jim Darden and Kent Lufkin like this.
  3. huibgeselschap

huibgeselschap Member

ok seriously, anyone heard of this brand? it just arrived in the mail and it is a really light green fly rod, sliding bands as reel seat , action resembles my 9 ' #4 orvis graphite. will try it soon

4. Denny

Denny Active Member

Media:
    Now, that is FUNNY!! What made/makes it even more funny is the original poster's response.

Very clever and well written.

5. rockthief

rockthief Fly fishing = food for my soul

You have a partial name. Look for UFM Ueda Company and you will find several references. They recently went out of business but there are many reels and rods available especially on Japan auction sites such as Rakuten (i believe it is spelled).They made fabulous fly reels which were blatant copies of the Orvis CFO. I have two of them and they are perfectly made and engineered. You can find the reels on Japan auctions sites buy looking for Cantata reels. During your search you will find links to Fiberglass Flyrodders site which has more information thatn most places.
    Paul

Kyle Smith likes this.
  6. rockthief

rockthief Fly fishing = food for my soul