WTB Looking for my first drift boat

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Jonathan Tachell, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm looking for my first drift boat, preferably it would be a 16' aluminum boat in decent shape with trailer. I don't want to spend a ton of money since it will be my first and I am still learning how to row. I am open to all styles of drift boats though at this point, just leaning towards the aluminum variety.

Thanks and tight lines!

2. Jonathan

I have a very clean well taken care of Willies Drifter for sale. It is 16' and aluminum. It is on the factory Baker trailer. The boat has been stored in doors and kept covered when it is not. If you are interested feel free to contact me at 509-899-1767. The boat is located in Ellensburg.

Jim

3. Thanks for the heads up jim. You have a beautiful boat but its a little bit out of my price range right now.

4. I sent him an email this morning and have not heard back yet. No one ever posts a phone number when listing anything so it can be tricky trying to get a hold of them. Of course I can't blame them, I hate when your phone is ringing off the hook and most people are not serious about making the transaction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.