Looking to borrow a canoe, small boat...

Discussion in 'Watercraft' started by Scott Keith, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Scott Keith Member

Arlington, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    I know this is asking for a lot, but I figured it never hurt to ask. my 9 year old daughter will be up this weekend and REALLY wants to go fishing. I think it's about time she started to learn how to flyfish. I'd like to take her up to Pass Lake on Saturday and am looking for a canoe or small boat with a trailer that will hold 2 adults and a kid. This will be her first time fly fishing and I really want to get her "hooked". I'm in the Everett area... anyone?

Scott
  2. Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Duvall, wa
    Ratings: +1,497 / 2
    I have a nice avon raft that i've fished 3 adults out of before. i haven't used it in a while, and it's just sitting in the garage. no trailer needed. if you don't get a better offer, you can use that
  3. Scott Keith Member

Arlington, WA
    Thanks Evan! I think I have a lead on a small boat with a trailer that will work out great if it works out... I'll let you know...

Scott
  4. andrew Active Member

Bellingham, WA.
    Ratings: +15 / 0
    If you head 30 minutes further north you can use my coleman canoe that is parked down at Squlicome Lake...it is fly fishing only and can be fun surface fishing on a warm fall day.

let me know...PM....all you'd have to do is pick up the oars, key, and it is all yours for the day.
  5. Zane Wyll Member

anacortes, WA.
    you can use my wood drift boat it is at my house about 10min from pass lake. on a trailer and is perfect for what you want to do.

zane
  6. David Loy Senior Moment

Wolf Bay
    Ratings: +276 / 1
    Pretty generous offers Scott. You must be living right.
    Good to see.
  7. Scott Keith Member

Arlington, WA
    Yes... I am very thankful for the offers that I have received. Makes me really feel good about being a member of this board. I've received a PM from a board member who is going to let me take his smokercraft with electric motor out to lone lake... I've heard it's been fishing well lately and looks like the best opportunity to get my daughter hooked into some fish. I'll send out a report with lots of fish pictures! Again, thanks to everyone who has offered.. I was even offered use of a 25' boston whaler to take out into the sound... WOWSERS!

Scott