Lost Box on the Yak

Discussion in 'Lost, Found, Stolen' started by Miller, Jun 13, 2007.

1. AHHHH... Lost a large green fly box on the Upper Yak with about 300 streamers in it....none of them store bought..I figure I'm screwed, but if anyone happens to find it, I would appreciate a shout!

:beer2:

:beathead:

2. what drift?

3. thats where ya been:) sorry to hear about the lost box matt, if ya need some flies , just got a box of 299 streamers on ebay from some guy in ellensburg for like 20 bucks:) kidding. hope you come across them bro.

4. That's worth swimming after if you dropped it in the river!!! I just bought one of those foam boxes, that are so light that they would float high and dry if I dropped it in the river. I might be in Cle Elum on Sat or Sun so if I find em, they be yours. Sorry to hear about that!!

5. :rofl:

6. Hell Yes! got the box back...Bhudda, you wish bud, that shit's like gold. Viva Karma!

7. How the hell did you retrive it. Karma is a great thing, but retriving a lost box in those flows, is not just karma, it is a sign so "Here's Your Sign!"

8. apparently it never left the boat, just slid in between the floor layers, had to dry out a saturated box so the hooks didnt rust, but no worse for the wear ( you should see what a box of bunny streamers looks like after a blow drier hits it!)