Lost - Fly Vest at Rocky Ford

Discussion in 'Lost, Found, Stolen' started by flyflogger, Jun 7, 2008.

1. flyflogger

flyflogger Huh? Ok.

Major bonehead move. Friday June 6 I lost track of my fly vest completely packed with all my tools and 5 boxes full of flies at Rocky Ford. It was just down from the second parking lot and in an area where someonw would surely have found it. If you did find it, I would really appreciate getting it back, especially the flies. I didn't realize it was missing until later Friday night and was nowhere to be found when I went back to look for it Saturday morning.

Anyway, it is a Reddington mesh back vest and I can describe all the contents. I am over on the east side (Moses Lake) until Sunday. If you found it and could call me on my cell at 206 280 4731, or home - 206 784 7625 (on Sunday afternoon or later).

I will make it worth your while to return it and you will have really good Karma.

Thanks.

Peter Arnold

2. flyflogger

flyflogger Huh? Ok.

Much to my surprise, a kind soul rescued my vest and is returning it to me! Thanks Todd, I don’t how I could ever repay you. Kinda restores ones faith in humanity.:thumb:

3. SteelieD

SteelieD Non Member

Media:
    That's cool.:thumb:

4. Matthew Gulbranson

Matthew Gulbranson Resident Swinger

Media:
    It's always nice to hear good news like that. I would be really bummed to lose something like that. Good karma and happy people, I wish it was like that more often!