Lost Lake...still lost

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Fred Aldridge, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Fred Aldridge Member

Everett
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    I spent about 4 hours hiking the gated access roads looking for Lost Lake north of Monroe. The gazateer shows the lake which appears to be a mile or so west of Lake Chaplain. Does anyone know how to get there ? I know folks don't want to give up information on the net so if you're willing to e-mail me...
    Thanks,
    Fred
  2. Roper Idiot Savant

Glenraven Ranch
    Ratings: +770 / 1
    A friend of mine guided me in about 4 or 5 years ago, I might be able to find the way in again...

If you do go, you should take a tube, shore access sucks....
  3. orkila Member

Seattle
    Fritzer

PM sent

Orkila
  4. PeteM Member

Snohomish, WA, US.
    Ratings: +6 / 0
    I'm looking for access into Lost Lake. Does anyone have directions in there?

Thanks,

Pete
  5. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,648 / 0

You mean you have never fished there.:confused:

Jim
  6. WaFlyCaster Tricoptera

Fife, WA
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    I Recommend a hand held GPS with mapping software for those who arent good with a map and compass! I dont know how many times ive looked at a map and said... "the lake is just over the that saddle... it wont be hard to find" then i end up walking 9 miles to get to a lake that only should have taken like 3...
  7. junebug41 Junior Dave Monti fan

Seattle, WA
    I can help if anyone still needs directions, but I would not recommend going in there at this time of year. The water temp will be very warm and I doubt there'd be much fish activity until dark.