Lots of fly gear

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Canyon Man, Jul 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoping one of you flymasters can use this gear I have recently acquired. I have gotten many opinions from various flyguys (and gals) that this stuff is worth $500+++, however I would like to get rid of all of it in one transaction! So, the first $400 takes everything! If there are certain things you would like you can make me an offer and I will consider, but hoping someone will want it all for this great deal! Here are some pics and if you are interested email me at canyonman@verizon.net

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I concur...no pics. Quit teasing man!!!!!! LOL

3. Thanks stonefish...I'm just not that good with the computer yet, heck I just learned about cutting and pasting yesterday!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Anyways that link does take you to the pics if they don't come up on this thread! Anyone interested let me know.

Canyon Man

4. How did you acquire all this stuff? Perhaps I am inherently suspicious but something looks funny here.

5. iagree

Wayne

6. Sorry guys maybe I should have let you all know first this was a great uncles gear that was all given to me when he passed away a few years ago. It has been sitting in two big duffle bags on a shelf in the garage for the past couple of years and being a gear guy I just have no use for it. If you look on the ifish.net post you'll see that I had know idea what any of it is worth so I asked the folks over there. One of the members suggested I list it over here because of the traffic. I just want to get this stuff to someone who can use it...no funny business I can gaurantee. I have been a part of the piscatorialpursuits and ifish boards for years. I can give you plenty of references if you for some reason don't think I am on the up and up. I do have on offer of 300 but was told(again I know nothing about fly gear) that this stuff was worth much more and thought 400 was a good deal. Once again anyone interested let me know. And yes it doesn't look like my great uncle had ever used any of this before he passed away.

Canyon Man

7. You could also try ebay...

Guys, i've seen him on other boards, and while he probably doesn't know me, I'd trust him. Oh, and I'll hate whoever buys this. Man, what a score!

If I had the money, I'd buy it, use probably 80 of it, and give the rest to Warren's 'healing waters' program (injured soldiers at the VA hospital learing to tie flies).

8. I apologize for the suspiciousness then. I always wonder though when I see someone who's never posted here before put something in the classified.

Sorry

Wayne

9. Wayne- No offense taken and now that I look back I probably would of been suspicious too. I just felt there might be someone here that could use this stuff for what I understand is a very good deal. If I don't find someone in the next few days I guess I'll just break it up a little and put it up on ebay...I just hope someone local can benefit first!

Canyon Man

10. price changed to 350.00 for everything...let me know by pm or email if interested. Canyonman@verizon.net

Thanks,
    CM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.