Make Your Super Bowl Predictions...

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Kaiserman, Jan 24, 2014.

?

Super Bowl predictions

Poll closed Feb 3, 2014.
  1. Denver will win

24.7%
  2. Seattle will win

62.4%
  3. Peyton will be sacked 4 times or more

11.8%
  4. Richard Sherman will get thrown to, more than 4 times

27.1%
  5. The game will be decided by 3 points or less

28.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Randall Clark

Randall Clark Active Member

DONKEYS!!! Bailey the dog says so. He is never wrong.

Champ is MVP after 2 INTs, one of which goes for 6 and a fumble recovery. Turnovers doom Seattle in a 23-10 Broncos victory.

2. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

I predict the one with the most points will win it all. This is all I have to say on this subject.

James W. Haan likes this.
  3. Kaiserman

Kaiserman content

Know what Old Man? Put on a sports jacket, and you could be an ESPN sports analyst. Not a radio talk show host, but an analyst.

:p

4. sean_k

sean_k Active Member

As much as I want Denver to win being a PNW transplant from Colorado, defense usually wins championships, however I also don't feel as though seattle's offense will be able to put up enough points to win so I'll go..... Denver 24Seattle 17

Kaiserman likes this.
  5. Kaiserman

Kaiserman content

Man, for the sake of watching a good game, I hope that isn't slanted towards either team.

A turnover here or there is one thing, but to watch a Super Bowl game, where one team turns it over to the point of being "doomed" would really suck for the viewers.

6. Chris Bellows

Chris Bellows Your Preferred WFF Poster

dude, you're smoking the good colorado legal weed. if the broncos win, the mvp will go to peyton no matter what.

sean_k and Kaiserman like this.
  7. Kaiserman

Kaiserman content

Yep. Remeber when the Bronco's won with Elway? He was 11 of 22, and something like 78 yrs passing, no TD's and one INT.... still got the MVP.

8. Randall Clark

Randall Clark Active Member

yeeaahhh...check your stats and WHO actually won MVP of Elway's 1st SB victory. Elway won MVP the second go around when he dropped 336, 1TD and ran for another TD

I will give it to Seattle though, they go for the stuff that actually enhances their playing ability in adderall, the Denver is more about the weed, not exactly performance enhancing...yet somehow they both still ended up in the same place.

In all honesty though, I can't see it being a blowout on either side, probably be a 3 or 6 point game.

9. Kaiserman

Kaiserman content

DOH! It was Terrel Davis! My bad!

The info had the lines kinda joined together.

Either way, unless Peyton throws 2+ pics, he'll be MVP if they win.

10. freestoneangler

freestoneangler Not to be confused with Freestone

11. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

12. Porter

Porter Active Member

13. Kaiserman

Kaiserman content

I saw that too Porter, but how he "picked" the Seahawks helmet is less than desirable... :D

14. John Wallace

John Wallace Active Member

HAWKS by 14

15. Mr Mac

Mr Mac New Member

Looking forward to a Seattle win and I don't care by how many points they do it in! :)

16. Kaiserman

Kaiserman content

Okay, I'll play the "Devil's Advocate"...

What if it was won by a really bad call/no call?

Would you be satisfied, with the whole rest of the world knowing Denver got gypped?

17. James W. Haan

James W. Haan Member

When two teams get this far , they are both good and lucky. My pick Seattle 35 Denver 17. Good defense beats good offense.
    Saw a sign in the bay area this week "Who's got it better than us......Seahawks."

Kent Lufkin likes this.
  18. wadin' boot

wadin' boot Donny, you're out of your element...

19. freestoneangler

freestoneangler Not to be confused with Freestone

I'm surprised... would have thought a national poll to be closer and slight edge to Seahawks. Oh well, should be entertaining and should Denver win seeing Manning complete unbelievable season is a good consolation prize. Hell, not seeing SF or Dallas in the game made my season.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/polls

Kent Lufkin likes this.
  20. David Loy

David Loy Senior Moment

ANY win against Denver is a good win. I don't care how it comes. Only the ANALists give a hoot. Denver/Seattle rivalry runs long and deep here.
    Fingers crossed and knocking wood.

Kyle Smith likes this.