Materials Swap

Discussion in 'Cast & Blast' started by seanengman, Jan 15, 2007.

1. seanengman

seanengman Trout have no politics

Media:
    I've never done a swap before, and thought a materials swap would be good. Everybody builds up excessive amounts of some materials and new materials are usually welcoming. I have a full deer hide that needs dismantling. Anyone want to get involved with this one or help me out. I have the main post in the fly tying forum under the fly swap subcatergory, but I will check both. You should let me know by the Jan 31 if you are interested. I am going to keep an updated list on both posts so everyone knows who is in on this fiasco.

2. seanengman

Media:
    seanengman (me)- deer hide
    Nagasaurus-?
    capmblade-?
    Ned and Jane- grouse feathers

3. Craig Hardt

Craig Hardt aka Nagasaurus

Media:
    I don't have enough of any one item so it will be a grab bag. Most likely it will be a mix of dyed deer hair patches, some dyed buck-tails, and a couple of bags of dyed rooster hackle material (items that I tied 1-2 flies with but then never touched it again). I can put together a specific list if needed and PM it to everyone in the swap (I'm away from my tying materials at the moment).

4. seanengman

Media:
    6 more days, hope we can get some more folks. Anybody who hunts should have something laying around, or if anybody just has a surplus of stuff. Anything is accepted.