meat chuckers delight

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by mike doughty, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Pelhament I like tacos.

Eugene, OR
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Mine just got returned for not enough postage... My bad I didn't realize that they were as heavy as they were. If you want I can get them back in the mail today, or if its going to take to long I can apologetically back out.
  2. mike doughty Honorary Member

the uinta's
    Ratings: +5 / 0
    re-send with no worries. just waiting to hear from jergens
  3. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,355 / 9
    Your gonna have to call that Jergens cat. He's out in fishville and not too close to a computer most days. I got a sneak peek at them a week or so ago...Jergens chucks meat.
  4. mike doughty Honorary Member

the uinta's
    jergens got back with me and is sending his out today or tommorrow so as soon as i collect them all i will send them out
  5. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Mike, hold Jergens' hostage by sending his to me...If he does not meet me for another beer while I'm out there fishing then I'll send him to his house in MT!
  6. Pelhament I like tacos.

Eugene, OR
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Sorry forgot to post an update. I took my package into the post office to make sure I had the correct postage this time. The lady at the counter told me that they will arrive Saturday.
  7. Jergens AKA Joe Willauer

Twin Bridges, MT
    Ratings: +19 / 0
    yeah, sorry about the delay boys. Mine went out thursday, should have them in Utardia today, monday at the latest.

Joe
  8. mike doughty Honorary Member

the uinta's
    received pelhaments meat today. i'm really diggin the skullz
  9. mike doughty Honorary Member

the uinta's
    got jergens tasty treats. waiting on one more set and i'll get them shipped out.
  10. JS Active Member

Ratings: +41 / 0
    Whats the word? I'd like to chuck some meat this weekend.
  11. mike doughty Honorary Member

the uinta's
    still waiting on stilly stalkers. his were supposed to be in the mail last week so hopefully will get them tommorrow
  12. mike doughty Honorary Member

the uinta's
    did you ever send your flies out stilly stalker? 2 weeks late and still waiting on flies
  13. mike doughty Honorary Member

the uinta's
    o.k. i still haven't heard from still stalker in awhile. i pm'd him a few days ago. not sure what you guys think but i figure i will give him thru the weekend to contact me or for his flies to get to me and if not then i will just ship out the ones we do have. or if you guys want we can just wait for his flies to arrive. let me know what you guys prefer.
  14. Stewart Skunk Happens

Spokane
    Ratings: +48 / 0
    I won't be chucking meat for a couple weeks.
  15. JS Active Member

Ratings: +41 / 0
    Yeah I am on a two week break, so it wont matter for me. I am moving next weekend, so I may need to give you my new address if it doesnt go down this week. If its going to be much longer though Im going to loose it! I have to see what everyone whipped up.
  16. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Totally your call Mike. Whitefish don't like meat...and I'm focused on big whitefish!
  17. Mayfly Aviator Member

Idaho Falls, ID
    Ratings: +19 / 0
    Yeah I'm pretty easy. Waiting is fine with me, but if you don't hear back from him in a few more days I'd send them.
  18. mike doughty Honorary Member

the uinta's
    last thing i heard from was on the 28th of feb. saying that his would be out tommorrow. i guess i will give it a couple of more days then they will be out.
  19. Eric Tarcha gear whore

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +12 / 0
    he was last on the site on March 20th. If you have PM'd him and he hasn't responded to you or this thread, I think obviously he is blowing us off.
  20. Mike Ediger Active Member

Spokane, WA
    Ratings: +151 / 8
    Busted by his own profile. Kind of cracks me up.

I am not even in this swap but I have followed it with interest. I wish I would have seen it, but it is still fun to see what everyone ties up.