NFR Members with most posts

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by zen leecher aka bill w, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Actually you get a quarter of yours by bitching about the weather. Statistically proven!

2. It's too windy to fish today....and besides all the westsiders are over here clogging up the boat ramps.

3. I

4. Fly Fishing forum: Those who can, fish. Those who can't post about it.

Wait... what am I saying?

PT likes this.
  5. Yup. Got a lot of my posts the year I was so crippled up that the doctors put me on house rest. Sucked big time. But boy did I rack up some posts that year. Add to that the previous year where I was allowed limited trips and you see where it got me. Not sure on Eds excuse. Lol

Porter likes this.
  6. I do both because I enjoy both. You never stop learning when it comes to flyfishing.... no matter how long you've been flogging the water. I've learned a lot from this site and I'm sure I'll continue to do so. That's part of the fun.

Patrick Gould and Porter like this.
  7. Hey all, Quit your bitching. This here forum is for us's that can't get out for one reason or the other. I can't get out because I'm just to damn lazy.

Patrick Gould likes this.
  8. It is what we do, Bill. :D

9. It's the quality not the quantity of my posts that has all the forums all a-buzz ;)

Mark Kraniger likes this.
  10. I've done some calculations and OMJ has 17,498 more posts than me. I figure if I can average 583 posts per day for the next 30 days I can catch him.

I used my wind gauge today and saw a peak gust was 19.4 mph. This is a sample of what I might post in achieving my goal of 583 per day.

Ed Call and jeff bandy like this.
  11. And how do I block you?:)

Ed Call likes this.
  12. We could try something where I get paid not to post that much.

13. You ARE good, Bill.