Metzler Park Car Break In!

Discussion in 'Lost, Found, Stolen' started by Trout-Bum, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Low lifes strike again! On Friday 8/13 my son and I were parked at Metzler Park with about 20 other cars / trucks. In the 10 min it took for us to walk to the Green River to check out conditions and return to our truck the back of the truck was cleaned out. Somehow they forced open the cap window (which was locked) and took all the fly fishing gear. As we were approaching the parking lot we did see 2 guys running to a truck and take off. While I did not get their license plate I do know the make / color of their truck and some other unique features. I doubt these guys know the difference between a fly rod and a fly swatter.

If any of you fly fisherman in Covington / Kent / Maple Valley / Auburn / Enumclaw hear of 2 low lifes trying to sell fly fishing gear let me know. Keep an eye out.

Rgds.......Trout-Bum

2. Might help to provide a list of what was taken so folks can keep an eye out in the area, as well as on craigslist and such.

Sorry to hear that this happened to you. Happened to me a while back in my driveway. Some pretty pathetic people out there.