Microsoft Job Openings

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by MacRowdy, Apr 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacRowdy

MacRowdy Idaho Resident Craftsman/Artisan

Media:
    Home Page:
    This has nothing to do with Flyfishing but I know that some of us are hurting for work. I've been laid off twice from the "dot Bomb" world. Now I am doing account managment for Microsoft through VMC consulting. I am friends with the main recruiter and she has placed 4 of my friends in the last couple of weeks. Chris told me that I could post on the Classifieds section. Just trying to help.

VMC Consulting (my employer) is continually looking for people with high tech sales experience (5+ years). Preferably software sales with a strong background and or familiarity with Microsoft applications. Familiarity with Linux, either pro or con, is also be a plus. Account management experience is good as well.
    If you are interested in pursuing employment, going rate for a job here is $22-$24 an hour. Please respond to me via e-mail with background and resume. Pass the word along to anyone you know who might be qualified.
    The jobs here open and are filled so quickly that the best thing that I can do is get your resume on file so that when a good opportunity arises I can get it into the right hands ASAP.
    Any questions please respond to me via e-mail. If you need help with a resume I can send you some good examples.
    Thanks and have a great day!

MacRowdy
    macrapo@hotmail.com
    :thumb

2. tailwalking trout

tailwalking trout New Member

I can fish but thats about it.

3. Luv2flyfish

Luv2flyfish Another Flyfisherman

Good Info! I am still trying to find the job thats only uniform requirement is Waders and Flyrod!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.