Mid fork Snoqulamie on Monday morn, anyone, anyone?

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by skeith5, Aug 29, 2001.

1. flyboy

flyboy New Member

Weather wasn't too bad...the fish were there (Not on my line) Chris was a huge help. Thanks again, Chris. (I owe you some flies :))

2. vpons

vpons New Member

that's funny because while we were waiting for Scott, I said: maybe, he is not coming because it is raining. Chris said something like: when you live in Washington, it is not a little bit of rain that is going to stop you. If you are looking for sun, go to California....
    Well, apparently, rain stops some of us.-)
    Anyway, it was fun fishing with Chris and flyboy (Dan, is it right?). We did catch a few fish (mostly whitefish for me). That was a pleasant morning on the middle fork.

Vincent

3. skeith5

skeith5 New Member

Home Page:
    Sorry, sorry... next time I'll just sit right off the exit... I was driving around around 6 and past that spot several times though... Hmmm.... I was mainly looking for a white volvo which is the only car I could remember... no one saw a green Montero? Utah plates?

Scott Keith
    scott.keith@wamu.net

4. flyboy

flyboy New Member

Vincent,

it's Ben, not Dan. I remember you said you mostly fish the stilly. Maybe we can hook up, I've never fished it...

Ben

5. vpons

vpons New Member

Sorry Ben
    For the Stilly, I won't fish it again until mid october (weighted flies banned). However, I might go back to take a few pictures of salmons spawning.
    I've heard that the Sky is a good bet now but it is a little bit too big for me, we could try the Sultant river.

Vincent

6. flyboy

flyboy New Member

I don't know about the Sultan, but I'd be up to try it out...

7. guest

guest Guest

THe Sultan is a good small river. But I find it kinda hard to access it. Lots of private property. I know of only two good access points. The mouth and the access off of Trout Farm road.

8. vpons

vpons New Member

I know, the Sultan river is not easy to access (at least 3 access points) but I proposed it because I know that you can catch everything from whitefish to salmon. Whitefish are excellent to help you to improve your nymph fishing, they bite all the time and anything.
    Ben, this week-end, I can't make it, I got another fishing partner whos is new to the fly fishing word and I still don't know where to go. I'll let you know when I'm able to go on the Sultan or anywhere else.
    Vincent
    If your fly sinks, you will catch fish.