Mini Marathon Trout swap (2014)

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by riseform, Dec 22, 2013.

1. riseform Active Member

Tacoma, WA
    Ratings: +291 / 0
    Chris seems to be AWOL, so for now I'll photobucket link the last swap flies until we get a gallery page. Sorry all. Once I get a gallery page to keep the links internal I'll set up a grand prize thread.

From Ron:
    Rickards' AP emerger
    [IMG]

Olive Willie
    [IMG]

From Teenage Entomologist (his own designs here):
    Swart's Mama Shad catcher
    [IMG]

Swart's Swingin' stone
    [IMG]

From Travis Bille
    [IMG]

[IMG]

From Bonsai:
    Doc Spratley
    [IMG]

From riseform:
    Quigley's midget caddis
    [IMG]
    Teenage Entomologist likes this.
  2. riseform Active Member

Tacoma, WA
    Still no luck or reply from Chris on getting a gallery page for the last group of the marathon.

You guys are not forgotten. I'll funnel the last "freestyle" group into the previous swaps that match the given fly type. That way I'll be able to set up a grand prize thread with thumbnails to get everyone's flies on one page.
    Teenage Entomologist likes this.
  3. TD Active Member

North End
    Ratings: +124 / 0
    Hey Gentlemen, I owe you all an apology for going AWOL on you in this swap. Life took a crazy turn and I just couldn't keep up with everything. You all tie some wonderful flies and I'm sorry I wasn't able to continue to participate.
  4. Travis Bille Active Member

McKinleyville, CA
    Ratings: +365 / 0
    Thank you for the update!
    Ron McNeal likes this.
  5. riseform Active Member

Tacoma, WA
    Poll is up in the main forum.
    14 days of voting (probably a bit long, but this was the first "Poll" thread I've ever created).
    Excellent job everyone and best of luck!

TD I'm glad you're well and thanks for participating when you could. I'd accept you in another swap any day.
  6. riseform Active Member

Tacoma, WA
    14 days and 44 whopping total votes later, we have an MVP!!

Congratulation TE! Keep your eyes open for the eventual arrival of your rainbow print trout box.

Thank you all for participating in the swap. I couldn't bring myself to vote in the final poll as I honestly think you were all worthy of MVP status. Give the thread a shout when you catch fish on one of our flies.