FS Misc...

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by SPNYFISH, Aug 1, 2012.

1. SPNYFISH Member

Upstate NY
    Ratings: +10 / 3
    I am listing a few different items here. Mainly looking for trades but did put prices on the items. Mainly looking for a 6,7 wt Spey rod- sage, Meiser, Beulah. And a 4,5 wt switch rod of the same makers. Or a sage bass rod. Will listen to all offers though. If you want pics, just PM me.

Sage RPLXI 990-3. This stick is in great shape except for a chip out of the cork on the bottom of the full wells grip. $150 shipped. No tube or sock. PM for pics of cork.

Galvan Torque T-8 silver. I literally just bought this reel this week, I forgot I have an Everglades that I wanted to use instead. Just 5 little marks on the rim. Great shape. Selling for what I paid for it. $265 shipped.

Abel Super 5 black gloss. Just a little rock rash. Rest of the reel is tight. Comes with a WF6F line of some sort. Don't know what condition line is in. $315 shipped.

Simms Wheatley fly box with the picture of the brook trout on it. Never used. $50 shipped

Rio mainstream 6wt full sink line. Used but in great shape. $25 shipped

SA Lefty Kreh WF7F line. Good used shape. $20 shipped

Rio 6wt line. Not sure which model. Good shape. $20 shipped

40 packets of dubbing. All colors, all makers, all different types. $40 shipped

Let me know if you have any questions.
  2. Matthew LeBret Active Member

clarkston, wa
    Ratings: +76 / 0
    message sent on the unknown Rio
  3. SPNYFISH Member

Upstate NY
    7110 traded away.
  4. SPNYFISH Member

Upstate NY
    Any trade offers? Just don't use these items and am looking for something I may use. Thanks