Montana Video Report

Discussion in 'Trip Reports with Pics' started by wetdawg, Aug 20, 2010.

1. wetdawg

wetdawg New Member

Had a fun trip to Montana with long time friends new to fly fishing. Ushered them on their first fishing trip to Big Sky. Had a blast. Top of August. Spent one day on the upper Madison guided by Julie & Chris Eaton of Eaton Outfitters, Ennis MT. Two drift boats... fantastic time with these folks! Highly recommend them!

The link is to a 5:10 video from parts of our trip. Ended up on the Madison, Gallatin, Taylor, Big Hole & Bitterroot.

We all are bluegrass musicians... had our instruments with us, picked every night and took in the Pickers's Festival in Livingston. Aahhhh... it was a great trip, good fishing, great music, gallons of beer and loads of laughs!

Enjoy!

The graphic? When I took this picture of our friends, all I could think of was photoshop! Had to honor their pose and trip... apologies to the art community

-wetdawg
    View attachment 33565

2. Mark Walker

Mark Walker Active Member

To tell you the truth, I was havin' a real crappy evening 'till I watched your video....just prefect!!
    Cheered me up and put me in a happier place.
    Excellent job and thank you!
    :thumb::thumb::thumb:

3. Skysoldier

Skysoldier Trout Hunter

Can't ask for more than a fishing trip with good friends. Thanks for sharing.

4. Jim Rodgers

Jim Rodgers New Member

Fantastic. Fished the Gallatin and the Taylor Fork last August (2009) with the wife and kids myself. Boy did those rainbows luvvvv them hoppers, baby! Great time - thanks for sharing.

5. Stew McLeod

Stew McLeod aka BigMac

Media:
    Great little video. THanks for sharing