More FF Stuff not Being Used

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Southsound, Jan 24, 2004.

1. Southsound Steve Cole - Nisqually and Adjacent Environs

South Puget Sound (again!), WA, USA
    Ratings: +3 / 0
    Since I have a new 6wt XP blank on the way, the St. Croix 6wt Legend Ultra I have will continue to be unused. I bought this when the prices dropped on the Legends after St. Croix started using their IPC technology in the SCIV models. This is an unfished 4 piece 6 weight 9 footer "Saltwater" Legend Ultra. Seriously, I have only taken it out of the tube and assembled it once to wiggle then put it away. I figure if I sell it now, I will be more motivated to finish the Sage XP to fill the 6 weight hole. Asking $200 which is less than I paid. There's also an Orvis Battenkill 3/4 Disc reel with Orvis SL WF4F line that's been used once that I'd sell for $75. I also have a set of Orvis waders that are too small for me that are like new. These are "entry-level" chest waders - impregnated nylon (non-breathable) in a size Small, neoprene stocking foot for a size 6-8 shoe size, 30 inch inseam. I will throw in a wading belt too - all for $25. Then there are a pair of Hodgman "Classic" wading boots that were worn once for size 8 - these are in great "like new" condition - $20. To recap - St Croix SC4 906SW 4pc $200, Battenkill Disc 3/4 w/line $75, Orvis waders $25, and Hodgman boots $20. Let me know if you have any questions and I can shoot photos of the gear to anyone interested. References, opinions, advice and encouragement available too. Thanks all. <<Steve (aka Southsound)>>

Hope is that Thing with Feathers..
  2. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +508 / 0
    Please tell me more about your waders...Orvis size 6-8

Thanks

Porter
  3. Southsound Steve Cole - Nisqually and Adjacent Environs

These waders were part of some of gear that I bought from a lady who thought she wanted to try fly fishing...(she made it once I think). I thought the waders might fit my son's girl but they're too small in the foot for her. As I tried to describe, the material is impregnated nylon and have neoprene stocking feet.. (they are definitely not breathable). That being said, they are in perfect condition and come with suspenders. If I were to compare them to a wader it would be the Hodgman Bantam Weight. I can take a couple of photos and ship them to you tomorrow if you want. Hope this helps... Thanks..

Hope is that Thing with Feathers..
  4. Southsound Steve Cole - Nisqually and Adjacent Environs

5. Southsound Steve Cole - Nisqually and Adjacent Environs