NFR (More) Flatwing Sand Eels/Lance

Discussion in 'Fly Tying' started by Jack Devlin, May 29, 2013.

1. Jack Devlin

Jack Devlin Active Member

View attachment 28969 Can't help it, I like to tie Sand Lance - especially on rainy days.

What the heck is NFR in the thread title?????
    This IS FISHING RELATED. I somehow hit the NFR choice when I was creating the thread.
    Jack
    J
    Jack View attachment 28582

2. Gary Knowels

Gary Knowels Active Member

NFR, not fishing related. I'd say your post is entirely fishing related though!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G

3. Jack Devlin

I must have hit a wrong key. Not surprising. This morning I put Paprika instead on cinnamon on my oatmeal.
    I am unable to remove the NFR.
    Jack

4. Gary Knowels

Gary Knowels Active Member

If you were eating grits the paprika would have been just fine! Don't feel too bad, on Sunday I put the milk in the cupboard and the cereal in the fridge.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G

5. 1morecast

1morecast Active Member

Nice fishy flies!! I found myself putting shaving cream on my tooth brush the other morning.

6. GAT

GAT Active Member

I wasn't going to bother to open the thread because it indicated NFR.... So what are those for if not for fishing? Ear rings? :D:D

7. Jack Devlin

Gene,
    I'm afraid I hit a wrong key. The missiles are launched. No call back. Sorry.
    Jack

8. GAT

GAT Active Member

Damn! I have a red key on my keyboard that I've never pushed. Maybe I shouldn't :)

9. Nick Clayton

Nick Clayton Active Member

Beautiful ties.

Something about the look of flatwing patterns is really alluring. I'd really like to learn how to tie them.

Jeff Dodd likes this.